• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any San Antonio, Tx Consultants?

In summary, Debbie is looking for a San Antonio, TX consultant who may have the new chillzane round server that she needs for her show this Saturday. She has tried borrowing from her upline and other directors but was unsuccessful. She is now reaching out to her cluster and other consultants in her area, as well as using the consultant locator and posting in online groups for help.
DebbieSAChef
I was wondering if there were any San Antonio, TX consultants on here. Not that I don't like talking to people from all over, I was just wondering! I have a show this Sat. and need the new chillzane round server that transforms into an S. I should have ordered my sample kit already but I just wanted to wait to make some money on commission this month. And I did!! :D
WE can't afford any extra expenses. I wanted to borrow this from someone in SA.
I always borrow things from my directors who have everything in the catalog but I was too slow this time in getting this so it's been taken from someone else. I know this is an extraordinary favor but I really want to show it to a customer who wants to see it before she orders it. This show was so last minute, she called me Wed. for a show tomorrow. I can't seem to find any consultants in my cluster who have this.

If not well it was worth a shot!! Thanks! ;)
DEBBIE

Hi Debbie,I am not a consultant in San Antonio, TX but I wanted to offer some suggestions on how you can find someone who may have the new chillzane round server that you need for your show this Saturday. Firstly, have you tried reaching out to your upline or other consultants in your area? They may be able to lend you the product or know someone who has it. You can also post in your team or cluster Facebook group or send out a group email to see if anyone has it available for you to borrow. Another option is to check the consultant locator on the company's website. You can search by location and see if there are any consultants near you who may have the product you need. Lastly, you can also try posting in online groups or forums for consultants in your company. There may be someone in a different state who is willing to ship it to you in time for your show. I hope these suggestions help and good luck with your show!

Hi Debbie,I am a Pampered Chef consultant in San Antonio, TX and I would be happy to help you out with the chillzane round server. I understand the struggle of trying to make ends meet and not being able to afford extra expenses. I would be more than happy to lend you the server for your show this Saturday. Just let me know the details and we can arrange a time for you to pick it up.Congratulations on making commission this month! It's always a great feeling when our hard work pays off. I'm glad to hear that you have a customer interested in the chillzane round server. It's definitely a popular item and I'm sure your customer will love it.Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other Pampered Chef items in the future. I'm always happy to help a fellow consultant out. Best of luck with your show tomorrow!Warmly,

What services do Pampered Chef consultants in San Antonio, TX offer?

Pampered Chef consultants in San Antonio, TX offer a variety of services, including in-home cooking demonstrations, virtual cooking classes, and personalized product recommendations. They also provide assistance with party planning and offer special promotions and discounts for hostesses.

How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant in San Antonio, TX?

You can easily find a Pampered Chef consultant in San Antonio, TX by searching our website or contacting our customer service team. You can also attend a local cooking show or party and connect with a consultant there.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in San Antonio, TX?

As a Pampered Chef consultant in San Antonio, TX, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, build your own business, and connect with a supportive community of consultants. You will also receive discounts on products and have the chance to earn free products through our rewards program.

Do I need any prior experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant in San Antonio, TX?

No prior experience is necessary to become a Pampered Chef consultant in San Antonio, TX. We provide all the training and resources you need to be successful, including access to our online training platform and ongoing support from your upline and fellow consultants.

What sets Pampered Chef consultants in San Antonio, TX apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef consultants in San Antonio, TX are known for our high-quality, innovative kitchen products and our commitment to providing exceptional customer service. We also offer a generous compensation plan and a strong sense of community and support among our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
littlebeans
  • sailorsarah