• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Problems With the Chef's Slotted Turner?

In summary, there have been some reported issues with the heat resistant spatulas from this company, with some customers experiencing meltdowns and breakages. However, the company has been responsive in providing replacements and is taking customer feedback into consideration. The overall quality and durability of the products are still being questioned and further monitoring may be needed.
MomToEli
The end of ours did that little meltdown thing that cheap spatulas do. The HO did an adjustment - I received the replacement today. It looks really thin on the end. It is supposed to be heat resistant to 450 degrees. I'll try the new one out tonight and see what happens.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone else had issues with it?

I haven't had any issues w/ the turner BUT the new pastry blender is another story I have had the same lady return it twice because it keeps breaking in the same spot. she did ask for a 3rd because she loves the concept of it, lets hope that one doesn't break too!

I had the same problem with my turner. We were just using it to make dinner. Keep forgetting to do an adjustment!

The company sent me a new one straight off. I got the impression that they were going to look closely at the damaged one when it gets back there. They said they are operating on the presumption that it was simply a single bad turner. I'm a bit dubious. I'll know in the morning when I make breakfast. It was hash browns that did the last one in ...:p

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you had a problem with your spatula. Our products are designed to be high quality and durable, so it's definitely concerning that you experienced a meltdown. I'm glad to hear that our Home Office was able to provide you with a replacement and I hope it works better for you. I haven't personally heard of any issues with our spatulas, but I'll make sure to pass along your feedback to our team. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further concerns. Happy cooking!

Related to Any Problems With the Chef's Slotted Turner?

1. What is the material of the Chef's Slotted Turner?

The Chef's Slotted Turner is made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and long-lasting use.

2. Is the Chef's Slotted Turner dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Chef's Slotted Turner is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

3. How wide is the slotted portion of the turner?

The slotted portion of the Chef's Slotted Turner is 3 inches wide, making it perfect for flipping and serving various foods.

4. Can the Chef's Slotted Turner withstand high heat?

Yes, the Chef's Slotted Turner is heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it suitable for use on stovetops and grills.

5. Is the handle of the Chef's Slotted Turner comfortable to hold?

Yes, the handle of the Chef's Slotted Turner is ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip, making it easy to handle and use for extended periods of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • hgoffigon
  • Products and Tips
Replies