• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disappointed in Chef's Tools...

In summary, the chef's tools have some problems with the heat resistance and the slotted turner. Other people have had problems with the spatulas, the turners, and the ladle.
hgoffigon
Is there anyone else disappointed with the chef's tools? They say they are heat resistant to 450 degrees....my spatulas look rough....they are peeling a bit and look burnt. I have mainly used them for frying eggs and flipping pan cakes. Just wondering what other folks tools are looking like and holding up.

I had a problem with the slotted turner that came in my kit. I called the HO and they replaced it. Haven't had any trouble with the replacement one.

The first one got that melted edge after my dh used it to flip eggs the first use. The second one has not had a problem.

Moral: Return them!

hgoffigon said:
Is there anyone else disappointed with the chef's tools? They say they are heat resistant to 450 degrees....my spatulas look rough....they are peeling a bit and look burnt. I have mainly used them for frying eggs and flipping pan cakes. Just wondering what other folks tools are looking like and holding up.

HO will replace them just give them a call!!

personally I don't like the small turner.... it is too flimsy for me. Other than that, I haven't really used them all that much.

I've had a bit of a problem too. They look a bit rough and we don't even use them a lot. My DH is afraid to use my PChef stuff. He thinks he'll ruin them and I won't be able to use them at my shows anymore.

Christ Follower said:
I've had a bit of a problem too. They look a bit rough and we don't even use them a lot. My DH is afraid to use my PChef stuff. He thinks he'll ruin them and I won't be able to use them at my shows anymore.
I wish I had a DH like yours!! My DH thinks its stupid that I don't want my stuff scratched up and makes fun of me that I don't use METAL FORKS (like he does! :eek: ) on my exec cookware!

I personally only bring my chef's tools to shows because they are too big for me to use all the time. I can only get two or three in my crock by the stove! I use the old set and some stragglers from my pre-pc life.

I have notHad problems with them but I do think they are too big. I like the older smaller ones. The Chef's tools to me are too big for our pots and pans.

Unless you have the ginormous family size skillet!

I'm glad to see others don't care for the chefs tools either! I still use the nylon tools. (the black ones)

I'm the same way. I will pick up the nylon tools more than I ever use the Chef's Tools. Only exception is the ladle. I do like that tool.

I think that they look really nice, but I agree, they are too big! Unless I am using a large pot or skillett I usually use the nylon tools. I do like the ladel for my crock pot though.

Thanks for all the replies....I agree they are too darn big and prefer the other nylon tools...I will contact HO and have them replaced.

The turners have melted and are chipping. I have them set aside to send back. I'll probably get around to it as the warrantee is expiring.

I love mine (and I think they heard you and you hurt their feelings). LOL I haven't had any problems... I use the mini in the small saute pan. They have held up great; I even display them on my pot rack.

Who better to put them to the test, than us! We know they have a one year warranty, so use them all you want, and if they get worn out, return
them before the one year anniversary of your purchase. If you have one that looks a bit used at a party, simply tell the guests that it will be replaced, as soon as you return it.

Related to Disappointed in Chef's Tools...

1. Why are the chef's tools not performing as expected?

There could be several reasons why you are disappointed with the performance of our chef's tools. It could be due to improper use or maintenance, low-quality ingredients, or simply a faulty product. We apologize for any inconvenience and would be happy to assist you in finding a solution.

2. What should I do if my chef's tools break or stop working?

If your chef's tools break or stop working, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We offer a satisfaction guarantee and would be happy to provide a replacement or refund if necessary.

3. Are these chef's tools dishwasher safe?

Most of our chef's tools are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing to prolong their lifespan. Please refer to the product packaging or our website for specific care instructions for each tool.

4. Can I use these chef's tools on non-stick cookware?

Yes, our chef's tools are safe to use on non-stick cookware. They are designed with non-scratch materials to prevent damage to your cookware.

5. How do I know which chef's tools are best for my needs?

We offer a variety of chef's tools for different purposes, such as cutting, mixing, and measuring. Our website and catalog provide detailed descriptions and uses for each tool. You can also contact our customer service team for personalized recommendations based on your cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MomToEli
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • SummerG