• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Other Law School Widows Out There?

In summary, the hubby is on break and it is FABULOUS!! I'm dreading when he'll have to head back to the books.Need your feeback!!! Tell me how you use the New Consultant Kit in recruiting.
SKwong
Right now the hubby is on break and it is FABULOUS!! I'm dreading when he'll have to head back to the books.

Need your feeback!!! Tell me how you use the New Consultant Kit in recruitingHow do you use the New Consultant kit to recruit?Do you push the selection of products? The box of streamlined paperwork? The new consultant rewards?Looking for some feedback as I step up my recruiting efforts. Even though I live near the HO, I'm considering starting to use QS Boxes as well.

I love using the QS boxes because it puts information in the new recruits hands from the very first day. She can send out invitations, host packets and everything before she even gets her kit. I think they are also a little more likely to read the info, since they don't have the tools to play with yet.
As far as the free products they earn, I think that still falls into the catagory of finding out what they are looking for in the business. Sometimes it is overwhelming for new consultants.

I agree. I hold off on telling them about the rewards until I know all the other things they think they'll like about the business.

I agree first get them excited about their new business and once they have some shows lined up tell them that if they get those turned in by such and such date they get this, that and the other. Have them read portions of the guide that comes with the QSB. Those are the ones that do best from the start, recognize every effort they make to get their biz going.

I start by finding out what they are looking for and what made them consider PC. Unless the conversation gets there we don't talk about bonuses, etc. until they have filled out their agreement and we're going through the paperwork. They are always happy to learn they can earn extras.

Speaking of paperwork, I have 2 quick start boxes that I doubt I will use by the end of the month - the most likely recruit I have is Spanish speaking so she would order the Spanish paperwork. Anyone in the NC area needing one PLEASE contact me!

Related to Any Other Law School Widows Out There?

1. What is a "law school widow"?

A law school widow is a term used to describe the partner or spouse of a law student who often feels neglected or alone due to the demanding nature of law school.

2. How common is it for people to become law school widows?

It is difficult to determine an exact number, but it is a common experience for partners and spouses of law students to feel isolated and overwhelmed during their significant other's time in law school.

3. What can I do to support my partner while they are in law school?

Some ways to support your partner during law school include understanding their workload and schedule, offering emotional support, and helping with household tasks or responsibilities. It is also important to communicate openly and make time for your relationship.

4. Is it normal to feel resentful or frustrated as a law school widow?

Yes, it is normal to experience a range of emotions while supporting a partner through law school. It is important to communicate these feelings with your partner and find ways to address them together.

5. How can I take care of myself while my partner is in law school?

Taking care of yourself is crucial during this time. Make sure to prioritize self-care activities, maintain a support system, and set boundaries to prevent burnout. It can also be helpful to find a community of other law school widows for support and understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
Replies
Views
robbiesmom123
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow