• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Male Pampered Chef Consultants on Here?

In summary, Michelle's husband is looking to get back into the business of selling PCs. She is a stay-at-home mom who is married to a consultant and plans to help him out every step of the way. There are a lot more female consultants than male consultants, but the men are usually very successful. Michelle re-signed on her own and it's been tough because her other job requires 100% travel. She has a successful male consultant on her team.
riggs62
Hi everyone!
I am the female counterpart of our soon-to-be PC team. My husband is semi-retired from police work and now being a stay at home Dad. He is seeking employment again in that dangerous field. I so desperately wanted to help him start a business so that he could be home with the kids. My PC consultant has been trying to sign me for a year, but I'm an on-call transplant nurse and I'm always on-call unless I take paid time off. Actually keeping a commitment is close to impossible sometimes. So I've been talking to him about it and I think he's ready to sign on. I plan on helping him out every step of the way with shows, bookings etc. I know so many people and my past shows were >$900 each.
I would really like to get a man's opinion or advice to help get him kickstarted. We already have three shows tentatively scheduled for next month to start him out.
Any other men out there on this board? Or advice from you ladies that have some in your group?
Thanks,
Michelle (wife to Dan, future consultant)

Hang around for awhile - we're here.

Hi there, I have personally signed 5 male team mates over the past couple of years. One of which, has aspirations of becomming a Director and attends every training and National conference. Jason has been a wonderful addition to my team. I think being a male in the business is a wonderful thing. People are excited to book shows from him because he's different, and something they may have never seen before. This may also be true for your situation, doing shows as a husband and wife team. That may be a nice selling "hook" for you as you talk to peolple about booking a show.

Also, don't forget, a couple of the top sellers in the company are men! This business is so amazing that it can work for anyone in any situation, as long as your willing to give it your best. I wish you both the best of luck!

Thanks for the replies,
We are really excited to get started!

I just signed a male consultant who is also a realtor and have 2 more that are seriously considering the business. I also have a good friend that was a consultant but had to give it up a while back but is seriously wanting to come back.

It is an awesome opportunity for men! Go for it!

My husband doesn't sell PC I do, but he helps me with correct techniques for using the knives so I don't cut myself! :D He is the cook in our house! He loves the products! I have had men purchase items for themselves and had a few suggest a couples show, but haven't had one yet.

The Kat Lady and I actually started out as a couple, doing tag-team shows. I did the demo and cooking and she did the paperwork. (She'll tell you that her cooking is not the best, in fact, the flies took up a collection to repair the hole in the screen door.)After a few months, she decided that she wanted to do something else. (Because there are rules here about self promotion, I can't tell you that she wanted to go back to being a Mary Kay consultant. Let's just say, she likes pink cars, so you can probably figure out what direction she wanted to go. I'm sorry I can't tell you about her being a Mary Kay consultant, but after all, rules are rules.)I re-signed on my own. Right now, it's tough for me because my other job requires 100% travel, but I manage to hang on somehow.

I have a male consultant on my team. I will tell you this: there are a lot more female than male consultants, but the males are usually very successful.

i am here toowelcome, I read your post and had to repsond. Being a man in this business I can give a little idea of how I am making it work. First you have to find the Why he wants to do the business. Some men are very goal oreinted, without the why there is no motivation. I have several goals in mind one is to save for a down payment on a home. Make mini goals and celebrate each one as you achieve them. I recently qualified, so I went to DQ for a treat. Read as much as you want on this board and have him read it as well. It has helped me a ton. Belief is what I can say helps me along, knowing that I can do it.

1. What inspired you to become a male Pampered Chef consultant?

I have always enjoyed cooking and entertaining, and Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen tools and delicious recipes that make it even more fun. I also appreciate the flexibility and the opportunity to earn an income while doing something I love.

2. Are there any unique challenges or advantages to being a male consultant in a predominantly female industry?

One challenge may be breaking through stereotypes or misconceptions about men in the kitchen. However, being a male consultant can also be advantageous as it brings diversity to the team and allows me to connect with a different demographic of customers.

3. How do you balance your role as a consultant with other responsibilities such as a full-time job or family?

As with any job or role, it's all about time management and prioritizing. I make sure to schedule my Pampered Chef events and parties around my other responsibilities, and I also have a supportive team and family who help me balance everything.

4. What type of training and support does Pampered Chef provide for male consultants?

Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training for all consultants, regardless of gender. We have online resources, team meetings, and conferences where we can learn from experienced consultants and leaders. The company also offers ongoing support and mentoring to help us succeed.

5. Do you have any tips for men who are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

My biggest tip would be to be yourself and have fun with it! Don't be afraid to break stereotypes and embrace your unique perspective in the kitchen. Also, make sure to take advantage of the training and support available to help you reach your goals and build a successful business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwpamp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sandilou