• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Question -- Getting Recruit Qualified Before She Gives Birth!

M
MandyK
OKay -- recruit # 2 is $140 away from qualifying. Her 90 days is up on June 4. She is to give birth on June 4.

I've already talked to her about not missing out on qualifying and the PC dollars before she has her baby. She made calls and I am following up with her. Any suggestions?

If she doesn't qualify during the 90 days, do I lose the 2000 points, bag incentive and $50 pc dollars? Is it worth it for me to give her one of my orders or to place an individual order (I DO need the double burner skillet :) )

HELP! I'm afraid she wil go into labor before I figure this out! :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
She would have had to qualify in the first 30 days for you to get the bag but it doesn't matter how long it takes her to qualify as long as she doesn't go inactive. You still get the points and pc dollars.

I wouldn't give her that order unless you really need to - if she will go inactive before qualifying for instance but she still has time before that would happen. Helping her then would be better anyway because she would then have more time after the baby to get that next order in.

I have found that when I have handed shows or orders to consultants to help them qualify they usually just go away. It doesn't mean as much to them as you would think it should.

There will be no PC$, since they changed how the program works. We no longer get the PC$ for individual consultants, we get $250 when we promote to Director.

Ahhh. Good to know -- so no HUGE rush on getting them qualified. SO, as long as she qualifies without going inactive, I still get the points.

So I can stop circling the wagons and let her submit next month after she gives birth.

Again, thank you thank you cheffers!

BethCooks4U said:
I wouldn't give her that order unless you really need to - if she will go inactive before qualifying for instance but she still has time before that would happen. Helping her then would be better anyway because she would then have more time after the baby to get that next order in.

I have found that when I have handed shows or orders to consultants to help them qualify they usually just go away. It doesn't mean as much to them as you would think it should.

Great advice, BTW.

chefann said:
There will be no PC$, since they changed how the program works. We no longer get the PC$ for individual consultants, we get $250 when we promote to Director.
Well you are right but she doesn't get the $50 for a recruit that goes inactive and then qualifies. That recruit would count toward the 5 personal qualified but no $50. Now if she has 5 OTHER recruits that do qualify before going inactive and she promotes she would then get the full $250.

Tell her to take catalogs and order forms with her in the overnight bag - ask the nurses to do a quick catalog show!

Kate you are too funny!

You never know! My hot consultant (who promoted to director and had to resign 3 weeks later because of huge health issues) was in the hospital and got three recruit leads there! I'm following up on them for her, too!

LOL! I was acutally planning on doing this! I am not going to bring in catalogs because I know I will be too busy, but I am planning on making all the nurses muffins and treats as a 'thank you' and bring it by a few days after we go home. I have my mini catalogs all ready and figure that it is a nice gesture even if no one bites...

After working in L&D, I can tell you that the thank-you notes from patients were so great! Of course, the ones that brought in/sent food were even better, but even just taking the time to hand write a note to everyone really meant alot!

cmdtrgd said:
Tell her to take catalogs and order forms with her in the overnight bag - ask the nurses to do a quick catalog show!
You could just sit in the hospital bed "reading" a catalog and that will get attention. Works for me everytime (haven't done that in a hospital, thoug ;).

I thought that a new recruit had to qualify in their first 90 days for you to get the 2000 points?

Skye said:
I thought that a new recruit had to qualify in their first 90 days for you to get the 2000 points?
Nope - they just can't go inactive before they qualify.

Skye - as long as they don't go inactive before qualifying, you both get the 2000 points. You can do $200 in sales in your 61-90 days and still be considered active.

I've had lots of luck with a "Baby is Due" sale. I offered 20% off everything in the catalog, orders by email or voice mail only, specifying one specific day (not knowing which day I'd be in labor!). Past Hosts got 20% off their 10% off price, so they really made out. She could surely get a small show out of this idea!

Related to Another Question -- Getting Recruit Qualified Before She Gives Birth!

1. Will my recruit still be able to qualify if she gives birth before her 90 days are up?

Yes, as long as she meets the qualification requirements before her 90 days are up, she will still be able to qualify.

2. What should I do if my recruit is close to qualifying but is about to give birth?

It's important to communicate with your recruit and encourage her to make the final push to qualify before her due date. You can also offer to help her with calls or follow-ups to make sure she doesn't miss out on qualifying.

3. If my recruit doesn't qualify during the 90 days, will I lose the incentives promised?

It depends on the terms of the incentives. Some may require your recruit to qualify within the 90 days, while others may allow for a grace period after the 90 days. Make sure to check the details of the incentives to know for sure.

4. Is it worth it for me to give my recruit one of my orders or place an individual order to help her qualify?

It ultimately depends on your business goals and budget. If you have extra orders to spare and it will help your recruit qualify, it may be worth it. However, make sure to communicate with your recruit and see if she is willing to put in the effort to qualify on her own.

5. What if my recruit goes into labor before I can figure out the best course of action?

If your recruit does go into labor before you can figure out the best course of action, make sure to communicate with her and let her know that you are available to help when she is ready. It's important to be understanding and accommodating during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Bexs50
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • dkitten13