• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Ice Cream Dipper Question

In summary, the ice cream dipper may not work well for people who scoop a lot of ice cream, or in summertime.
cat
Gold Member
I have a customer whose ice cream "sticks" to the dipper. I was actually at her house when it happened. We used another spoon to get it off the dipper!Is it because her ice cream was soft? It actually looks in perfect condition (NOT ICKY or grimy...)

Thanks!

I think when they are older, no matter how well you care for them they loose some of the ability to work as well or something. What I have found works is to run it under water before I start scooping. Just room temp seems to get it off to a better start.

It's not really old! She bought it from me about 1 year ago! Maybe it's defective? I have another friend who has one from 3 or 4 years ago that works fine. Maybe I should just call PC customer service and try to get her a new one...

did it get put in the dishwasher?

No, she said she hand washes it.

My grandma has really cold hands and her ice cream dipper does the same thing when she uses it..so maybe this lady just has cold hands....if you don't have warm hands then there is no heat to transfer....
just a thought

jmabner said:
My grandma has really cold hands and her ice cream dipper does the same thing when she uses it..so maybe this lady just has cold hands....if you don't have warm hands then there is no heat to transfer....
just a thought

Thank you...that is a very interesting thought that I didn't even consider! Maybe I'll ask to try hers again sometime, since this customer also happens to be a friend of mine. Thanks again for your ideas and thoughts! I appreciate it.. :)

Question?Did you leave the ice cream scoop in the ice cream? When I accidentally leave my scoop in the container of ice cream it will get so cold that the ice cream sticks to it. Just a thought.

Hi Marlene,

She was actually scooping a LOT of ice cream...it was during her New Year's Eve party and she had 30 or so guests. So that could have been the problem too!

I've left MY dipper in ice cream before and when I came back a couple of minutes later, it was sitting in a puddle of ice cream! IT was also summertime...

Thanks for the tip!

ShanaSmith said:
I think when they are older, no matter how well you care for them they loose some of the ability to work as well or something. What I have found works is to run it under water before I start scooping. Just room temp seems to get it off to a better start.

I have had mine for almost 8 years (?) and it still works the same as when I bought it. The water trick is a good one though for people with cold hand, but I have to say as many as I have sold and used ( my family has been into PC for almost 10 years) I have never had a problem with one. So I guess I'm just lucky.

1. How does the Another Ice Cream Dipper work?

The Another Ice Cream Dipper is a unique kitchen tool that utilizes a specially designed scoop and release mechanism to easily scoop and release ice cream without any strain on your wrist or hand. Simply insert the dipper into the ice cream, squeeze the handle to scoop, and release to release the ice cream onto your cone or bowl.

2. Is the Another Ice Cream Dipper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Another Ice Cream Dipper is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan and ensure it continues to work efficiently.

3. Can the Another Ice Cream Dipper be used for other frozen treats besides ice cream?

Yes, the Another Ice Cream Dipper can be used for a variety of frozen treats such as frozen yogurt, sorbet, and gelato. It can also be used to scoop out cookie dough or mash potatoes.

4. How do I adjust the scoop size on the Another Ice Cream Dipper?

The Another Ice Cream Dipper has a convenient adjustable scoop size feature. To adjust the size, simply turn the knob at the top of the handle. This allows you to create the perfect scoop size for your preferences.

5. Is the Another Ice Cream Dipper suitable for left-handed individuals?

Yes, the Another Ice Cream Dipper is suitable for both right and left-handed individuals. The scoop and release mechanism can be easily used with either hand, making it a versatile tool for any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• avelissar
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • Intrepid_Chef