• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Ho Lead Without a Phone #

In summary, the conversation mostly revolves around issues with the Pampered Chef lead system, specifically with incomplete contact information provided by leads. The speakers express frustration and confusion about why some leads do not provide their full contact information and how it affects their ability to follow up and potentially make sales. They also discuss the possibility of privacy concerns and the do not call list being a factor in this issue. The conversation ends with one speaker mentioning their upcoming show and another asking for advice on how to hide their phone number on caller ID.
chefkathy
Grrr....

And she wants info on EVERYTHING--hosting, becoming a consultant, etc.

I emailed her so we'll see if I get a response. :)

I honestly think that the web form is not working. I had an HO lead e-mail me after completing the online info form....he gave me his home and work phone numbers. I know that he wanted me to contact him, so what's up with no # on the HO lead form?

And I really don't like the way they put the opt-out of contact, too! I got an order today through the referral system for over $100 of cookware! Yay for me, but I can't contact her and let her know she could get more at 60% off!

I'm sorry Deb and couldn't agree more. I've called HO on this and asked them to change the wording on the opt out and they said no it's really in our best interest of leaving it that way. I mean it specifically asks whether they want us to contact them so if they give their info, GREAT!!

It does drive me crazy though!

This drives me nuts too. Almost ALL of my "leads" have had no phone number. :(

Yup.. no numbers for me! Got one yesterday with no number so I couldn't call...then get an e-mail a minute later with "Who do I call to return this? Everything has a lifetime guarantee, right?"

Grrrrrrrrr...... :grumpy:

I had one with half and addy and no phone. So I emailed her and said I would be happy to send a catty to her, but would need a complete address. About 2 weeks later she emailed me back saying she is thinking of having a part and would like a catty... but still didn't give me her address. Go figure!

Surprise. I just got one with complete information. Didn't answer the phone so I left a message for now...

For my own sanity I assume that leads that don't leave their complete contact info realy don't want info. They were bored and were surfing the net.

I think it is better to not have phone #'s for these people because then it would be a bigger waste of my time than sending them an email that never gets returned. At least this way I don't call them several times when I could be calling my real leads.

Michelle

wdpmap said:
For my own sanity I assume that leads that don't leave their complete contact info realy don't want info. They were bored and were surfing the net.

I think it is better to not have phone #'s for these people because then it would be a bigger waste of my time than sending them an email that never gets returned. At least this way I don't call them several times when I could be calling my real leads.

Michelle

Good observation!

got another lead without a phone # on Monday. This is my stock email that I send to these leads:

Hi Teresa,

Thanks for your interest in the Pampered Chef! I got your name and email from our home office and wanted to follow up with you. The contact information I was given did not include your phone number. If you could please pass that along to me, I’d love to talk with you to see how I can best serve you.

In the meantime, you can view our entire catalog online at .biz/jenningsdeb. There is also information there about hosting your own Pampered Chef Cooking Show and becoming a consultant.

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you!

~ Deb Jennings

And the very next day, she writes me back saying she found something else? WTF??? We never even had a chance to talk. GRRRR!!!

(I know, I know, I probably didn't want her anyway)

Oh, and the first gal from last week still hasn't responded. :confused:

again, someone please tell me HO's reasoning for people NOT having to put all of their info in!!!!

LOVE the wording in your e-mail Deb!!!!And Meg... I'm sure it's an issue with privacy and the do not call list... but seriously, if they are asking for info from us, don't we reserve the right to call them with the answers????Okay... off to pack my kit for tomorrow's show!

Man, you are so good Colleen. I have a show at 5:30pm at someone's office and I'm still not packed up yet!! It is almost 3pm here in SA!

I know I am a HUGE procrastinator! But I did just get back from a movie with my hubby!

Anyone know what you do to have your number not show up in caller id?

Chef Kearns said:
Man, you are so good Colleen. I have a show at 5:30pm at someone's office and I'm still not packed up yet!! It is almost 3pm here in SA!

I know I am a HUGE procrastinator! But I did just get back from a movie with my hubby!

I started doing that a few months ago because I found that I was too stressed on show days and something would always come up and get me off track and then I felt rushed. Now all I have to do tomorrow is get my catalogs and show script together. :)

bethcooks4u said:
Anyone know what you do to have your number not show up in caller id?

Dial *67 before you dial the number. If you have Caller ID blocked permanently, dial *82 to unblock for a given call

got it from here: http://www.modemtools.com/block-caller-id.htm

Then I get the real slippery ones that has a recording say..."this number does not accept calls from blocked numbers". That is when you know they have a reason to hide!!!

Related to Another Ho Lead Without a Phone #

1. What is "Another Ho Lead Without a Phone #"?

"Another Ho Lead Without a Phone #" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps consultants find potential leads for their business. These leads are individuals who have expressed interest in hosting a Pampered Chef party, but have not provided a phone number.

2. How does "Another Ho Lead Without a Phone #" work?

Consultants can access the "Another Ho Lead Without a Phone #" program through their Pampered Chef account. The program provides a list of potential leads in their area who have not provided a phone number. Consultants can then reach out to these leads through other means, such as email or social media, to schedule a party.

3. Is there a cost for using "Another Ho Lead Without a Phone #"?

There is no additional cost for using the "Another Ho Lead Without a Phone #" program. It is included as part of the tools and resources available to consultants through their Pampered Chef account.

4. Can I customize the leads provided by "Another Ho Lead Without a Phone #"?

Unfortunately, the leads provided by the "Another Ho Lead Without a Phone #" program cannot be customized. However, consultants can filter the list by location to find leads in their desired area.

5. How can I use "Another Ho Lead Without a Phone #" to grow my business?

"Another Ho Lead Without a Phone #" can be a valuable tool for consultants to expand their customer base and book more parties. By reaching out to these potential leads, consultants have the opportunity to introduce new customers to Pampered Chef products and potentially grow their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
annew
  • finley1991