• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HO Lead Distribution Frustrations: Uncovering Issues and Solutions

In summary, it seems like HO distributes leads based on zip code, but some directors are getting leads that are much closer to them than others.
chefkathy
This is really frustrating me. I know that HO says that they distribute leads based on zip code, but I keep getting leads that are FAR from me. Another director (who is not exactly in my local area--hi Sue!) is getting leads that are 5-10 mins from me. :confused::confused:

Can anyone figure out what is going on?

I KNOW there are directors who are closer to the leads I keep getting. Not that I don't like the business, but my most recent lead is a recruit lead and now there is probably no way she'll come to my meetings. :yuck::yuck:

I think it defaults to a certain radius and whoever is up next within that radius, get the leads. I think that's how it works...

I know Deb, My last recruit lives in Chicago (along the South Side Irish Parade Route) and she is doing well, and came to my meeting, but I do not know how long she will make the trip. I know you get quite a bit of leads that are just a couple miles from my house. Most of my bookings leads are either from Chicago or Tinley Park area, never from NW Indiana.

yeah, I did have just one lead from NW Indiana. Bizarre!!!

I just wish that I got more, sales, bookings, or recruits.......

But I agree that there seems to be no "reasoning" to the leads.....the majority of the ones that I do get are not what I would consider local to me.

I had one from Nevada not too long ago. That is at least good 3 hours minimum.

Now that you mention it, mine are always from the surrounding counties. I don't think I've ever gotten one in my city or county. That is weird.

I actually had one in another STATE, and no I do not live close to the border. Apparently the lead had transposed numbers in her zip code.

But some of my other ones are from towns that I have never heard of - and quite a distance....

What are the most common issues with HO lead distribution?

The most common issues with HO lead distribution include leads not being distributed evenly among consultants, leads being sent to the wrong consultant or not being sent at all, and leads being duplicated or expired.

How can these issues be uncovered?

These issues can be uncovered by tracking lead distribution data and analyzing patterns, conducting surveys or interviews with consultants, and monitoring feedback and complaints from consultants.

What are some potential solutions to these issues?

Potential solutions to these issues include implementing a fair and transparent lead distribution system, regularly updating and cleaning lead databases, and providing thorough training and support for consultants on lead management.

How can consultants communicate their frustrations with lead distribution?

Consultants can communicate their frustrations with lead distribution by submitting feedback or complaints through the company's designated channels, participating in surveys or focus groups, and reaching out to their team leaders or higher-ups in the company.

How can HO ensure a smooth and efficient lead distribution process?

HO can ensure a smooth and efficient lead distribution process by regularly reviewing and updating their lead distribution policies and procedures, investing in technology and resources to improve lead management, and actively seeking feedback and suggestions from consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • finley1991