• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Co-Host Question...this Is Driving Me Nuts!!!

In summary, the co-host has to get the 20% discount, but the program will automatically split the half price items.
SilverCeladon
Okay, my sister has a $400 show. My mom is co-host. My mom wants the 2 items at 60% off and my sister just wants the half price items and the freebies. Fine...well, when I input it into P3 it tells me that my sister can only get $40 in freebies instead of $60 and I'm assuming this is because my mom is also getting the 20% discount which puts her show at under $400. Does the co-host have to get the 20% discount? My mom doesn't want it and I would rather my sister get more free money. When I unclick the co-host button then all the freebie information is correct. Is there a way not to give my mom the 20% off?

oh and they automatically split the half price items! My sister wants the two of them but the P3 says that my mom and sister each get one.

If your mom is a co-host, then her order will not add to the guest sales. You should be able to override the split product value to assign each of them a specific amount. I can't remember how to do that right now--haven't had a co-hosted show in a little while.

Hit split product value button and a screen should come up where you can assign FPV to each host.

Hint: make sure only one host has the co-host box checked or you will have trouble with the program remembering the above values.

Since your mom ONLY wants the two stones at 60% off, why not just let her order those on your sister's order? It's not like she won't have access to the receipt if something happens.

Right but they live in different states...It will be too expensive for my sister to get them then mail them to my sister. It's okay-I just made up the freebie difference for my sister myself...oh well...

1. What exactly does it mean to be a co-host for a Pampered Chef party?

Being a co-host means that you assist the main host in inviting guests to the party, promoting the products, and helping with the party setup and execution. You will also receive special host rewards for your efforts.

2. Can I still earn host rewards if I am a co-host?

Yes, as a co-host, you are still eligible to earn host rewards based on the total sales of the party. The more guests you invite and the more they purchase, the higher your rewards will be.

3. How do I become a co-host for a Pampered Chef party?

You can become a co-host by simply asking the main host if they would like your assistance. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they can help you find a party to co-host.

4. Are there any requirements for being a co-host?

There are no specific requirements for being a co-host, but it is recommended that you have a good network of friends and family to invite to the party and are enthusiastic about promoting the products.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I am a co-host for multiple parties?

Yes, you can be a co-host for multiple parties and still earn host rewards for each party. However, the rewards may vary depending on the sales of each individual party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies
Views
IAmChefJ