• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Booking Benefit Question....

In summary, the "Another Booking Benefit" is a reward program for hosting multiple Pampered Chef parties. Each time you book another party, you will receive a 10% discount on your next order. This benefit can be used multiple times as long as you continue to book parties. There is no limit to how many times you can use it. However, it cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. To redeem the discount, simply mention it to your consultant when placing your order.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
A friend contacted me that she has a friend that wants to give me a huge order - like $300 so of course I called her right up! Her name is Patty so I can keep this all straight. Patty booked for September off of Allyson at Allysons bridal shower in July. It was a catalog show. The consultant who did the shower and the booking will not return Pattys phone calls or emails!
STRANGE! Anyway - Patty has these orders - all from her sister and mother - and wants me to submit instead. Also Allyson wants to buy a stone at 60% off as her past host benefit.

Can this be done? Patty has the phone calls and emails documented - oh and she picked September. The consultant told her to just call her when she had orders together...and Patty has been calliing her for a month now. Let me also say that Allyson is all for it. She said the consultant was rude. I know of the consultant but she is not in my cluster, thank goodness...and she lives in another town.

I know that I can submit the show - I think my main question is can Allyson get the past host benefit since I was not the consultant who did the shower?

Last edited:
The booking benefit follows the host, not the consultant. You just have to make sure that you have Allyson's past host discount number from THAT show in August. I actually had to call HO about someone who kind of did the same thing, but she wasn't sure if my host had booked from her show and she wanted the host special. Worked out fine!

Thank you! That is what I thought - just wanted to be sure.

Related to Another Booking Benefit Question....

1. How does the "Another Booking Benefit" work?

The "Another Booking Benefit" is a reward program for hosting multiple Pampered Chef parties. When you book another party at your original party, you will receive a 10% discount on your next order.

2. Can I use the "Another Booking Benefit" more than once?

Yes, you can use the "Another Booking Benefit" multiple times as long as you continue to book parties at each event. Each time you use the benefit, you will receive a 10% discount on your next order.

3. Is there a limit to how many times I can use the "Another Booking Benefit"?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can use the "Another Booking Benefit." As long as you continue to book parties and use the benefit, you will receive a 10% discount on your next order.

4. Can I combine the "Another Booking Benefit" with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, the "Another Booking Benefit" cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, you can still earn host rewards and receive any current promotions on your order.

5. How do I redeem the "Another Booking Benefit" discount on my order?

To redeem the "Another Booking Benefit" discount, simply mention it to your Pampered Chef consultant when placing your order. They will apply the 10% discount to your total order before processing payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Saturday Gourmet
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies