• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aNew Use for Our Large Colander - by My Grandbaby!

In summary, a group of friends are discussing a cute picture of a baby sleeping with her head in a colander. One friend suggests sending it to HO, while another comments on the humor of the situation. They then discuss their lunches and the benefits of eating a healthy energy bar versus a tasty Belgian waffle. The conversation also touches on the joys of parenthood and the creative ways children play with household items. The topic then shifts to the effectiveness of using a colander as a makeshift hat and a humorous joke about corduroy pillows. The conversation ends on a positive note with everyone expressing their love for the picture and the site.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
She fell asleep in it yesterday! I think I am going to send this to HO! :balloon:
IMG_0996.jpg

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!! Definately send it to HO!

Thanks for that Cindy! I needed a good laugh. I love it!!

And the bonus is that the drool will drain out, so no soggy cheek. :)

Sorry- just felt like I had to say it. :D

Yeah, but you wake up with waffle-face from the pattern of the colander.

mmm... waffle... {drool}

I had a big Belgian waffle with bacon for lunch. Yuuuuummmmm.

Ooh- I like your lunch more than mine! I had a kid-size organic energy bar.

chefann said:
Ooh- I like your lunch more than mine! I had a kid-size organic energy bar.

Nothing like eating paper to keep you going... :p

Oh Cindy that is SO PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!

Cindy - that is too cute! Aren't babies just so much fun???

(I had no idea until my little one came along how many very funny things they do!)

Nothing like eating paper to keep you going..

It was good - mostly oats, some chocolate chips. Not a steaming hot grilled reuben, but it's garbage like that that has made me the woman and a half that I am today.

:)

Yours would probably please your doctor more, but mine was almost certainly tastier.

That is a cute picture. It's amazing what my son finds and makes his toy.

Okay Cindy, it is a cute picture (adorable), but why is your grand daughter sleeping with her head in the colander? :)

Okay Cindy, it is a cute picture (adorable), but why is your grand daughter sleeping with her head in the colander?
LOL I told my friend it reminded me of college days......

your college days??? there's a story there..... you must have been a home ec major :)

Teresa Lynn said:
your college days??? there's a story there..... you must have been a home ec major :)

Bwahahahahah!!!

Oh -and the picture is absolutely adorable - one for the album, for sure!

Cindycooks said:
LOL I told my friend it reminded me of college days......

Yeah, but a bucket would work a lot better than a colander. . .or so I'm told. ;)

Buckets worked very well thank you!!!

mmm... waffle... {drool}

Quick! Someone pass Ann the colander.:p

Very cute pic! That should go in a newsletter or something.

Awwww....so cute!

I would certainly send it off to HO!

So adorable!!!

So cute!! :D

My sons use that colander and bowl as hats! lol

raebates said:
Yeah, but you wake up with waffle-face from the pattern of the colander.
Did you hear the breaking news about corduroy pillows?

They're making headlines all over the country.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Did you hear the breaking news about corduroy pillows?

They're making headlines all over the country.
:D I love this site!! lol

Related to aNew Use for Our Large Colander - by My Grandbaby!

1. How can I use the large colander for my grandbaby?

The large colander from Pampered Chef is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used in many ways to make mealtime easier for both you and your grandbaby. Here are some ideas:

• Use it to rinse fruits and vegetables before feeding them to your grandbaby.
  • Steam vegetables in the colander over a pot of boiling water for a quick and healthy baby food.
  • Use the colander to drain pasta or rice, then mix in some pureed vegetables for a nutritious meal.
  • Place the colander over a bowl to strain and separate seeds from homemade fruit purees.
  • Use it as a makeshift high chair by placing it on a stable surface and securing your grandbaby with a harness.

2. Is the large colander safe to use for my grandbaby?

Yes, the large colander from Pampered Chef is safe to use for your grandbaby. It is made from BPA-free plastic and is designed to be food-safe. However, as with any kitchen tool, make sure to always supervise your grandbaby while using the colander and follow the instructions for proper cleaning and storage.

3. Can I use the large colander to make baby food?

Absolutely! The large colander is a great tool for making homemade baby food. You can use it to rinse, steam, and drain fruits and vegetables for your grandbaby's meals. You can also use it to separate seeds from purees and mix in ingredients for added nutrition. Just make sure to clean the colander thoroughly before and after each use.

4. How do I clean the large colander after using it for my grandbaby?

The large colander is dishwasher safe, so you can simply place it in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. If you prefer to hand wash it, you can use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge to clean it. Make sure to rinse it thoroughly and dry it before storing it away.

5. Can the large colander be used for older kids as well?

Yes, the large colander can be used for older kids as well. It is a useful tool for rinsing and draining pasta, vegetables, and fruits for any age. It can also be used for straining and separating ingredients when cooking. However, as with any kitchen tool, make sure to supervise children while using the colander and follow the instructions for proper cleaning and storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • flemings99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
flemings99
Replies