• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for My Director, Please

In summary, "Prayers for My Director, Please" is a collection of prayers and well wishes for directors in the Pampered Chef community. Anyone can submit a prayer for a director, either anonymously or publicly, through a form on the Pampered Chef website. Multiple prayers can be submitted for the same director, and there are no strict guidelines for the content as long as it remains respectful and positive. This platform serves as a way for consultants, customers, and team members to show support and appreciation for their directors through the power of prayer.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
My director, Angie, could sure use your prayers. She fell on a patch of ice yesterday & shattered her ankle. She is supposed to have surgery this afternoon, but I don't know any specifics.

Thanks!!

Crystal I have Angie on my prayer list.

I will put her on my prayer list also.

Prayers for a successful surgery and a smooth recovery!

Prayin' for her & the doctors.

Poor thing. I'll be praying.

Related to Prayers for My Director, Please

What is "Prayers for My Director, Please"?

"Prayers for My Director, Please" is a collection of prayers and well wishes specifically tailored for directors in the Pampered Chef community. It is a way for consultants to show support and appreciation for their directors through the power of prayer.

Who can submit a prayer for a director?

Anyone within the Pampered Chef community can submit a prayer for a director. This includes consultants, customers, and other team members who have a director they would like to pray for.

How do I submit a prayer for a director?

To submit a prayer for a director, simply visit the "Prayers for My Director, Please" page on the Pampered Chef website. There, you will find a form where you can write your prayer and submit it. You can also choose to submit your prayer anonymously if desired.

Can I submit multiple prayers for the same director?

Yes, you can submit multiple prayers for the same director. In fact, the more prayers and well wishes a director receives, the more support and positive energy they will receive. Feel free to submit as many prayers as you would like for your director.

Are there any guidelines for the content of the prayers?

While there are no strict guidelines for the content of the prayers, we ask that all submissions remain respectful and positive. This is a space for uplifting and supporting directors, so please refrain from any negative or inappropriate language.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies
Views
raebates
  • flemings99
  • General Chat
Replies