• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

American Idol's Sanjaya: A Fan Discussion

In summary, many AI fans are disappointed with the season so far and think that Sanjaya should have been voted off earlier.
pcchris
Silver Member
very simple.....what do you AI fans think of Sanjaya? :confused:

Besides, that he needs to go?:cool:

That's what my DD just said...HE NEEDS TO GO!! I haven't watched too much of this season, but from what I've seen, I don't know why he's still there. OOP - DD just told me he's actually getting better. True?

pcchris said:
OOP - DD just told me he's actually getting better. True?

He couldn't get much worse! lol!

I don't know. I watched every season faithfully but I can not get into this season at all. I DVR the elimination night show to see who goes.

The only one my DD like is LaKeisha (sp?).
She's good. I watch the tryouts, but usually I'm into it by now. (but this season, I have all of you to keep me away from the TV....coincidence?)

I liked Sanjaya in the beginning, but right now I'm just amazed he's still there. He's got a crazy fanbase: the preteen girls that just stay on the phone for the entire 2 hours of voting time.

I like Melinda, Jordin, and Blake best. Last night I thought Phil did the best he had so far.

Funny you shoul mention about the preteen girls....my DD is 12, and she's not a Sanjaya fan. (but she di say he was getting better.) I've heard that before though about the young girls keeping him on the show. hmm.....

I wish they would vote him off!! This is the first season that I have not watched almost every show b/c this year they have hardly any talent. I'm watching in tonight only because the show I usually watch is just a rerun.

He"s Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bout Time!!!!

pcchris said:
He"s Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEA!! :D
I was afraid he'd NEVER leave!!

Maybe I'll start watching it now... hee hee...

Whooo Hooo!!My kids are sooooooo happy that Sanjaya is gone! My son was in a cruddy mood until he heard that Sanjaya was gone! Thank goodness!

I kind of felt bad for Sanjaya because the applause was so loud! I am glad he went because we LOVE American Idol! I couldn't take not seeing Simon, Randy and Paula.

My 12 year old daughter said the only thing she'll miss is "E's The Soup" making fun of him. She is posting her thoughts on Neopets now!

My DH thinks idol made him lose as a conspiracy. From what he was reading and hearing on Stern there was no way sanjaya would lose.

I am so glad my family is happy! :D

So...who thinks that this Sanjaya character will get a record deal from someone anyway?? I mean, come on...that William Hung got one...and he is just about the biggest joke there ever was on AI!! At least Sanjaya could sing a little...not like that dude!

He'll probably have Christmas Albulms for years to come.

pcchris is right, at least he could sing a little. The dj on our local radio was defending his voice. He said what is so unappealing is Sanjaya's goofy grin that won't go away.

Hmm...at least Melinda Dolittle is learning how to act not so surprised and humble. I love how Simon called her out on that. My husband even commented that she looked good tonight. He was right.

Even Phil Stacy looked good. Is it the lighting? Is it working out? They must have trainers that teach them everything.

Sanjaya has a good voice. I think he sang badly on Tuesday on purpose. He sounded better tonight than he did last night. There was no way he should've won and he was the worst last night, but he is a good singer. I think he is getting a bad rap for nothing.

I am very surprised that Lakisha was in the bottom 3!! The top 3 should be all the girls. They can sing their butts off!! Blake is okay, but he didn't sound good last night. (I know that you guys are going to disagree with that). He's alright, but not great. His records will probably be really good. Phil Stacey is really good! I like him alot. I don't care much for Chris. His voice sounds just like Simon said, "tinny and nasally" even when he's not trying to.

The next 2 to go in my book should be Chris and Blake. That's just me!

Glad he's gone...others that left before him were much better

Ginny

I'm glad he's gone, but at the same time I felt so bad for him! That was probably the most emotional response I've ever seen from someone leaving the show. I think that he's probably got a good recording voice, just not so much of a powerhouse voice that we see from the Divas this year.

I was not surprised to see LaKisha in the bottom 3. I have really liked her since the beginning, and I think she has an incredible voice, but she has gotten steadily more boring every week. Plus every year there's one person that seemingly leaves too early, and this year it'll be LaKisha.

I think the top three will be Melinda, Jordin, and Blake.

Related to American Idol's Sanjaya: A Fan Discussion

1. Who is Sanjaya on American Idol?

Sanjaya Malakar is a singer and former contestant on the sixth season of the reality TV show American Idol.

2. How far did Sanjaya make it on American Idol?

Sanjaya made it to the top seven before being eliminated from the competition.

3. What was Sanjaya's most memorable performance on American Idol?

Many people remember Sanjaya's performance of "You Really Got Me" by The Kinks, where he sported a mohawk and danced on stage with a ponytail.

4. Did Sanjaya win American Idol?

No, Sanjaya did not win American Idol. The winner of Season 6 was Jordin Sparks.

5. What has Sanjaya been up to since American Idol?

Sanjaya has released a few singles and an EP, and has also appeared on various TV shows and events. He is also an active philanthropist and supports various causes through his music.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • letscook04
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
Replies