• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Ready for American Idol? I am!

In summary,American Idol is a show that is loved by many people. This morning on the radio they were playing clips from tonights show and it was this really bad guy singing a Queen song and he was having a fit because they turned him down. The bad auditions are one of the things that people love about the show. Tonight and tomorrow are two full hours of the show.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I am! I have my recruiting packet all ready to read during commercials! I LOVE LOVE LOVE American Idol! this morning on the radio they were playing clips from tonights show and it was this really bad guy singing a Queen song and he was having a fit because they turned him down. Love the bad auditions!

I've got the tv on here in the office and am waiting as I type....(suffering through Geraldo!!!)

My kids are telling me to hurry because it is about to come on!!! We are sooooo excited!!

I missed the first half hour of it. (couldn't pass up a free dinner with my parents though) I heard that it is really cut-throat this year, with a lot of back-stabbing going on. (Saw an interview with Ryan Secrest this morning)

Two hours tonight and two hours tomorrow! My whole family is in heaven! We love the bad auditions :) It's the one show we can all agree on.

I cant' believe I forgot!I can't believe I forgot about American Idol until after it had already been on for an hour.:( But at least I got to watch the last hour; I bet I don't forget tomorrow night. We love to watch the bad auditions; they are hilarious.:D

I can't believe they cut House out for AI! I hate when they move shows around or replace them with something else.

AI last nite....Grey's tomorrow....makes me motivated to get my host/customer calling done early:)

I am very excited to watch AI. Love to watch the auditions. Did you see that they took a lot more girls last night??

They had too. All the men that auditioned, stunk. And I would just like to be the first to say that Jewel has allot of NERVE telling someone else to watch their "pitch problem" and to try and not sound "so nasal". GIVE ME A BREAK? She is the QUEEN of both of these issues, and I STILL want to know who she slept with to get her recording contract!! LOL :eek:

BethCooks4U said:
I can't believe they cut House out for AI! I hate when they move shows around or replace them with something else.

They did this last season as well for the first couple of weeks. At first we were upset as well, but this just means that we will have more eposides in a row of no repeats. They only make so many eposides, this is why inn Jan most show's show repeats, at least this way we don't get as frustrated we have something new to watch.

It always amazes me the ones that are not that good that believe they are. Do their families not tell them they are not the best?

I so think that one woman has a crush on her boss! She was not that good, then her boss comes in and she sang the song that she sings around the office. I can't remember what song it was, but it was a love song, a song that most people would not sing around the office and she was gazing in his eyes at the whole time she sang it!

That was so weird....his wife was even there. I don't care how good someone sings, if my husband offered to pay her way to an audition (and she looked like that!) I would really have to wonder! :) Especially after that audition with her gazing at him so lovingly! yuck!!!!!!!
I love AI! Especially at the beginning.

nikkijo said:
It always amazes me the ones that are not that good that believe they are. Do their families not tell them they are not the best?

I so think that one woman has a crush on her boss! She was not that good, then her boss comes in and she sang the song that she sings around the office. I can't remember what song it was, but it was a love song, a song that most people would not sing around the office and she was gazing in his eyes at the whole time she sang it!

"...never know how much i love you
never know how much i care
when you put your arms around me
I give you fever that's so hard to bare

you give me fever
when you kiss me
fever when you hold me tight
Fever
In the morning
Fever all through the night..."

This is the song she sang to her boss, and supposedly around their office...ummmmmm :confused:

:eek:

Related to Who's Ready for American Idol? I am!

1. Who are the judges for American Idol this season?

The judges for this season of American Idol are Katy Perry, Lionel Richie, and Luke Bryan.

2. When does the new season of American Idol start?

The new season of American Idol, titled "American Idol - Who's Ready!", will premiere on February 14, 2021.

3. How can I audition for American Idol?

Auditions for American Idol are now open and can be submitted through the official American Idol website. You can also submit your audition through the American Idol app or by attending one of the open call auditions.

4. Will there be a live audience for American Idol this season?

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, there will be no live audience for American Idol this season. However, there will be a virtual audience present during the live shows.

5. Can I vote for my favorite contestant on American Idol?

Yes, viewers will be able to vote for their favorite contestant on American Idol through various methods, including online voting and toll-free phone numbers. The voting process will be explained during the live shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
peichef
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies