• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

American Idol: Latest News and Updates

In summary, the latest news about American Idol is that the show is returning for its 19th season on ABC with Katy Perry, Lionel Richie, and Luke Bryan as judges. The format of the show will be slightly different due to the COVID-19 pandemic, with virtual auditions and no live audience. The judges will remain the same as the previous season. Auditions will be held virtually and the new season is set to premiere on February 14, 2021.
JAE
American Idol fans may be interested in this.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,443989,00.html

Shocking... How sad... I hope the little boy is OK.

How horrible!

What a terrible thing for anyone to have to endure.

How awful!

this is just flat out sad!:( Sickening! Oh my heart goes out to her:cry:, I really like her!

Very SAD! I hope the young boy is ok! :(

Makes me want to hug my baby and not let go. This world is going crazy!:(

New report from Chicago:

They found the Suburban that they were looking for on the west side of Chicago. Initial reports says that the car has a body inside. The medical examiner was called and the vehicle taken away by police.

Prayers for the family.

Last edited:
I cannot imagine going through something so horrible as this. Very upsetting.

Oh this is just horrible - no one should ever have to go thru something like this - my heart breaks......

jwpamp said:
New report from Chicago:

They found the Suburban that they were looking for on the west side of Chicago. Initial reports says that the car has a body inside. The medical examiner was called and the vehicle taken away by police.

Prayers for the family.

There is about to be a press conference - the body is, apparently, the 7 year old nephew.

This is so awful. What must they be feeling right now? Ugh!

Prayers.

Oh my goodness, that is just horrifying. I can barely hold back the tears for her. I just want to hold on to my nieces right now.

OMG, how devastatingly sad! Prayers to her entire family!

Related to American Idol: Latest News and Updates

1. What is the latest news about American Idol?

The latest news about American Idol is that the show is returning for its 19th season on ABC after being cancelled on Fox in 2016. The new season is set to premiere in February 2021 with Katy Perry, Lionel Richie, and Luke Bryan returning as judges.

2. Will there be any changes to the format of American Idol?

Yes, there will be some changes to the format of American Idol for its upcoming season. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, auditions will be held virtually and the live shows will have no audience. Contestants will also have to follow strict safety guidelines while filming the show.

3. Who are the new judges for American Idol?

There are no new judges for the upcoming season of American Idol. Katy Perry, Lionel Richie, and Luke Bryan will all be returning to the judges' panel for the 19th season of the show.

4. Are there any notable changes to the audition process for American Idol?

As mentioned before, auditions for American Idol will be held virtually for the upcoming season. This means that contestants will be able to audition from the comfort of their own homes instead of having to travel to an in-person audition location.

5. When does the new season of American Idol start?

The 19th season of American Idol is set to premiere on February 14, 2021 at 8/7c on ABC. The show will air on Sundays and Mondays with a 2-hour episode each night until the finale on May 23, 2021.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• letscook04
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
Replies
Views
nikked
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies