• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Born Again American Video: Inspiring and Heartwarming

In summary, the "Born Again American Video" is a short film created by Norman Lear and filmmaker Jonathan McHugh to inspire patriotism and unity in America. It features a spoken word poem and powerful visuals showcasing the diversity and resilience of the American people. It can be watched on various platforms and has been featured on television networks. The video is not affiliated with any political party and is meant to be shared as a message of hope and unity for all Americans.
whiteyteresa
I did a search and didn't see this post anywhere

It gave me goosebumps

I hope you enjoy this - I just received this in an e-mail

Born Again American

:chef:

That was awesome! Thanks for sharing it.

I enjoyed this very much. I must have listened to it at least 4 times! I even sent it in an email. Thanks for sharing.

I love it Teresa!!!

Hello there! I'm so glad you stumbled upon this post and it gave you goosebumps. That's exactly how I felt when I first saw it too. I'm happy to share that this is a movement called "Born Again American" that is all about promoting unity and positive change in our country. And as a pampered chef consultant, I believe in bringing people together through the power of food and good company. So let's spread the message of being a "Born Again American" and continue to make a positive impact in our communities. Happy cooking! :chef:

What is the "Born Again American Video" about?

The "Born Again American Video" is a short film that was created to inspire patriotism and unity in America. It features a spoken word poem by Norman Lear and stunning visuals that highlight the diversity and resilience of the American people.

Who created the "Born Again American Video"?

The "Born Again American Video" was created by renowned television producer and activist, Norman Lear. He partnered with filmmaker Jonathan McHugh to bring his powerful spoken word poem to life.

Where can I watch the "Born Again American Video"?

The "Born Again American Video" can be watched on various platforms, including YouTube, Vimeo, and the official website of Pampered Chef. It has also been featured on television networks such as CNN, MSNBC, and PBS.

Is the "Born Again American Video" affiliated with any political party?

No, the "Born Again American Video" is not affiliated with any political party. Its message is one of unity and patriotism for all Americans, regardless of their political beliefs.

Can I share the "Born Again American Video" with others?

Yes, the "Born Again American Video" is meant to be shared and spread as a message of hope and unity. You can easily share it on social media or through email to inspire others and start important conversations about what it means to be a born again American.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
Replies
Views
Admin Greg