• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Batter Bowl and Prep Cup on Dollar General Video??

In summary, this man was using a Pyrex cup that looks like our old standard custard cup from years ago and the recipe he was using didn't have any onion or seasoning which I thought was gross.
gailz2
Gold Member
Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

What do you think? I was amazed when looking at this video from Dollar General it appears they are using the PC Batter Bowl, and if you look closely towards the chef in the 2nd recipe, I think I see our Prep Cup. What do you think?

He's just using them in the recipe. He's not advertisind that they are something that they sell. I honestly don't think it matters. Honestly he's cooking in a kitchen full of things that DG doesn't sell.

I wasn't worried about him advertising, I just thought it was interesting he seems to be using our items.

It's always fun finding our products being used in the media. :p :love:

Looks like it. Could not see the bottom to confirm.

Looked to me like he was using Pyrex's old standard custard cup .... and the recipe sound terrible :(

yes, I think the old Pyrex cup was used, but check behind it. It appears to be the prep cup, which isn't really shown much.

It wasn't the prep bowl because I could see it had those thin little ridges/lines that go around it and was it slightly scalloped on the rim? Ever so little, that it was hard to tell. But that did look like our Batter Bowl.Okay that recipe looks gross. No onion or seasoning? Just meat, tomato sauce, kidney beans and cheese? Yuck!

babywings76 said:
It wasn't the prep bowl because I could see it had those thin little ridges/lines that go around it and was it slightly scalloped on the rim? Ever so little, that it was hard to tell. But that did look like our Batter Bowl.

Okay that recipe looks gross. No onion or seasoning? Just meat, tomato sauce, kidney beans and cheese? Yuck!

He wasn't using the prep bowl. The prep bowl looking one was on the table in the near backround when he was emptying that small one with the scalloped edges (I have some of those too).

Beth, I saw exactly what you saw, and yes, it does look like both our Small Batter Bowl and 1 Cup Prep Bowl. I wanted to post something in the comment section, but I'm not a fan or friend, or whatever is required.

1. What is a batter bowl and prep cup?

A batter bowl and prep cup is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for mixing batters, measuring ingredients, and storing prepped foods. It typically has a large, wide base with a spout for easy pouring, and comes with a lid for storage.

2. How can I use a batter bowl and prep cup in my cooking?

There are many ways to use a batter bowl and prep cup in your cooking. You can mix pancake batter, cake batter, and other batters directly in the bowl. You can also use it to measure and store prepped ingredients such as chopped vegetables or grated cheese. It can also be used to marinate meats or mix salad dressings.

3. Can I use the batter bowl and prep cup in the microwave?

Yes, most batter bowls and prep cups are microwave safe. However, it's important to check the product label or instructions to confirm before using it in the microwave.

4. Is the batter bowl and prep cup dishwasher safe?

Yes, most batter bowls and prep cups are dishwasher safe. However, it's best to check the product label or instructions to confirm before placing it in the dishwasher.

5. Where can I purchase a batter bowl and prep cup?

You can purchase a batter bowl and prep cup at various kitchen supply stores, department stores, and online retailers. It is also available at select Dollar General stores, as seen in our video.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies