• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oil Dipping Set ... Can You Believe It?

In summary, the Oil Dipping Set includes a ceramic dipping dish, a stainless steel dipping spoon, and five different flavored oils: basil, garlic, chili, rosemary, and lemon. To use the set, simply pour the desired oil into the dipping dish and use the dipping spoon to drizzle it over your food. The set is dishwasher safe and the oils can also be used for cooking, marinating, or dressing salads. The oils have a shelf life of approximately two years, but it is recommended to use them within 6 months for the best flavor.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I sent out an e-mail plugging my Black Friday sale and someone asked about my oil dipping set.

UNBELIEVABLE how much this thing is going for on Amazon!

Didn't know I had an antique on my hands! Got stuck with 2 of these in a surprise box. Gave one away as a gift and the other may sell soon. But not for THIS much!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0009MDDK8/?tag=pfamazon01-20

WOW, that is hard to believe.... AMAZING

Haha. They can try and sell it for that price. I notice it's still in stock. I never sold even one at catalog price.
Yes, amazing that someone thinks it will sell at that price!

1. What is included in the Oil Dipping Set?

The Oil Dipping Set includes a ceramic dipping dish, a stainless steel dipping spoon, and five different flavored oils: basil, garlic, chili, rosemary, and lemon.

2. How do I use the Oil Dipping Set?

To use the Oil Dipping Set, simply pour the desired oil into the dipping dish and use the dipping spoon to drizzle it over your food. You can also mix and match different oils to create your own unique flavor combinations.

3. Is the Oil Dipping Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, the ceramic dipping dish and stainless steel dipping spoon are both dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can the oils be used for cooking?

Yes, the oils in the Oil Dipping Set are not only great for dipping, but can also be used for cooking, marinating, or dressing salads.

5. How long do the oils last in the Oil Dipping Set?

The oils in the Oil Dipping Set have a shelf life of approximately two years, but it is recommended to use them within 6 months for the best flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Angel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cheftonia
  • AJPratt