• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Favorite Main Dish and Dessert Pizza Recipes?

In summary, some popular toppings for Amazing Race Pizza are pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, and olives. You can use pre-made pizza dough for Amazing Race Pizza, but homemade dough will give the best results. To make Amazing Race Pizza on a grill, preheat the grill to medium heat, cook the pizza dough for 2-3 minutes on each side, add toppings, and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes. You can also make Amazing Race Pizza in advance by par-baking the crust and adding toppings when ready to eat. The best way to cut Amazing Race Pizza is with a pizza cutter or sharp knife after letting it cool for a few minutes.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
I've got another Amazing Race show booked for March and my host wants to go with a main dish pizza and a dessert pizza. What are your faves of each type? Please include recipes if you have them. Also, is there a dessert pizza that uses chocolate chip cookie dough as the crust? Any help would be appreciated! TIA :)

As for the chocolate chip cookie dough pizza, I know that there is cream cheese and maybe chocolate pudding...does this ring any bells?

Chocolate Chip Sensation

The main dish pizza could be The Chicken Enchilada Pizza or Spinach Carbonara Pizza (I add cooked chicken to this pizza to make it more of a meal.) These 2 are found in cc under recipes

Attachments

• Chocolate Chip Sensation.doc
    22 KB · Views: 529
I guess my favorite is the Taffy Apple Pizza but I use a toffee bar (chopped with the Food Chopper) on top instead of nuts. Yummy!!!

1PamperedMommy said:
I've got another Amazing Race show booked for March and my host wants to go with a main dish pizza and a dessert pizza. What are your faves of each type? Please include recipes if you have them. Also, is there a dessert pizza that uses chocolate chip cookie dough as the crust? Any help would be appreciated! TIA :)

What about using the ccc dough and then doing the cream cheese and fruit pizza. Strawberries, kiwi, bananas, anything that goes with chocolate.

What is an Amazing Race show?

I was thinking about the Aloha Pizza and California Club Pizza for a couples party I have this weekend. The 2 desserts is not gonna fly b/c I have a feeling there will be beer involved. Do you think those are close enough time-wise?

Sandi

What are some popular toppings for Amazing Race Pizza?

Some popular toppings for Amazing Race Pizza include pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, and olives.

Can I use pre-made pizza dough for Amazing Race Pizza?

Yes, you can use pre-made pizza dough for Amazing Race Pizza. However, homemade dough will give the best results.

How do I make Amazing Race Pizza on a grill?

To make Amazing Race Pizza on a grill, preheat the grill to medium heat and place the pizza dough directly on the grill. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, then add toppings and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes.

Can I make Amazing Race Pizza in advance?

Yes, you can make Amazing Race Pizza in advance by par-baking the crust and storing it in the refrigerator or freezer. When ready to eat, add toppings and finish baking in the oven or on the grill.

What is the best way to cut Amazing Race Pizza?

The best way to cut Amazing Race Pizza is with a pizza cutter or sharp knife. Be sure to let the pizza cool for a few minutes before cutting to prevent the toppings from sliding off.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Usafwife10
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kenzie09
  • Liquid Sky