• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aLittle Ot, but Man Do I Feel Better!

stuff that I'm filling up, she gives me the "You've got to be kidding" look!I hit also my computer and did a search of files by date. If they were super old.. out they went. (This is something I think we also forget to purge). Then I went through my "saved" e-mails.When I was purging though, it was hard to part with some of my old PC stuff... but seriously, how many v-shaped cutters do I need? I don't really even use the one that I have. So the multiples went! A few things I kept two of but anything I had three or more of (I swear
pamela
I cleaned and organized my office this morning! It meant taking several hours, but I got up early and got going by 7:30 and am now DONE (it is 10 am my time!). Now I feel so good about being able to put my hands on things that I need, I am off to make CCCalls and book the bejeebers out of my August! It is totally up to me to pull myself out of month 3 of the BIG R(which will be August), so here I go...I am going to keep statistics on how it goes, so I will let you all know tonight after 9pm!!!!

Great job Meg! I heard a wise woman once say that clutter blocks out prosperity. So now that the clutter is dealt with, the prosperity will come because you can get your work done! :D

That's awesome Meg!! I need to do the same. Clean my office AND book the bejeebers out of August!!! Good luck with those calls and getting those bookings!:D

Great Job Meg! Isn't it weird that cleaning your office will get you motivated? Good luck on your calls today and can't wait to hear your results!

DebbieJ said:
I heard a wise woman once say that clutter blocks out prosperity. So now that the clutter is dealt with, the prosperity will come because you can get your work done! :D
Thanks for posting this! I have been on a three-week whirlwind of purging stuff! It's been amazing! Clothes, closets, etc. Every ounce of space that I have, I've gone through and purged and I'm ready to do my second go around to get rid of things that I wasn't sure about the first time but now know I won't "need." It's awesome! Just when I think I can't get rid of any more, I find something else to go through! (Addie & Morfia... just got back from the post office... your stuff will arrive by the end of next week!) It's kind of freaking my mom out... she can't believe that I actually have MORE that I can get rid of! Every time she sees me with a box or bag that I'm filling up, she gives me the "You've got to be kidding" look!I hit also my computer and did a search of files by date. If they were super old.. out they went. (This is something I think we also forget to purge). Then I went through my "saved" e-mails.When I was purging though, it was hard to part with some of my old PC stuff... but seriously, how many v-shaped cutters do I need? I don't really even use the one that I have. So the multiples went! A few things I kept two of but anything I had three or more of (I swear some of this stuff breeds on its own!) went to a box that is on it's way to Cape Cod today for my sister's new weekend home. She's going to be so surprised when she gets there and doesn't have to stock up so much! I didn't have the heart to part with my pie plates... I have all the colors and I love them and love bringing them out at different times of the year. The RW&B Pie looked awesome in the Cobalt one on the 4th of July. So how many of those do I really need? (Okay.. I know it's not about the "need.")This week I committed to getting back on the phone. I didn't get the courage to do it until yesterday and last night I made 30 minutes of calls and this morning I did 15 minutes... I whimped out after 15 minutes but at least I did something and I did talk to some LIVE people.Onward and upward.... so get organizing ladies! Good luck on your calls Meg!

finley1991 said:
Thanks for posting this! I have been on a three-week whirlwind of purging stuff! It's been amazing! Clothes, closets, etc. Every ounce of space that I have, I've gone through and purged and I'm ready to do my second go around to get rid of things that I wasn't sure about the first time but now know I won't "need." It's awesome! Just when I think I can't get rid of any more, I find something else to go through! (Addie & Morfia... just got back from the post office... your stuff will arrive by the end of next week!) It's kind of freaking my mom out... she can't believe that I actually have MORE that I can get rid of! Every time she sees me with a box or bag that I'm filling up, she gives me the "You've got to be kidding" look!

I hit also my computer and did a search of files by date. If they were super old.. out they went. (This is something I think we also forget to purge). Then I went through my "saved" e-mails.

When I was purging though, it was hard to part with some of my old PC stuff... but seriously, how many v-shaped cutters do I need? I don't really even use the one that I have. So the multiples went! A few things I kept two of but anything I had three or more of (I swear some of this stuff breeds on its own!) went to a box that is on it's way to Cape Cod today for my sister's new weekend home. She's going to be so surprised when she gets there and doesn't have to stock up so much! I didn't have the heart to part with my pie plates... I have all the colors and I love them and love bringing them out at different times of the year. The RW&B Pie looked awesome in the Cobalt one on the 4th of July. So how many of those do I really need? (Okay.. I know it's not about the "need.")

This week I committed to getting back on the phone. I didn't get the courage to do it until yesterday and last night I made 30 minutes of calls and this morning I did 15 minutes... I whimped out after 15 minutes but at least I did something and I did talk to some LIVE people.

Onward and upward.... so get organizing ladies! Good luck on your calls Meg!

I did the electronic purge not too long ago. Went to Playland McDonald's with my ds and brought my laptop along. While he played, I went through files and deleted with reckless abandon! LOL! It was great.

I feel like I should do it again, but now I have a desktop and will be chained to my desk. :)

well, the best laid plans....

my Mom just called and my Dad is probably going to wind up in the hospital before the day is out. He has had a fever since the night before and the oncologist told him his white count was low enough that if the fever went over 101 they would admit him...it is 102.

This call just shut me down! Now I have to go into daughter/lab tech mode and get over to their house by 2:30 so I can be with them at the hospital :cry:

As I typed this, I decided I am wearing a PC logo shirt and taking catalogs with me to the hospital...no sense crying over the fact that I have to be there, I'll just make the best of it!

Hopefully I can be home tonight to make more calls; if not there is tomorrow, right!? ( I'm trying here, just getting more than a little frustrated at life getting in my way!)

{{{HUGS}}} for you Meg!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} Take care of YOU Meg!

Good thinking to wear logo! Nurses love our products and they make great consultants. Make sure to get their information so when your dad is better you can call them.

Oh meg, I"m so sorry. I love that you're putting a positive spin on it and making the most of the situation. Good luck today!:)

YEAH!!! I got to benefit from Colleen's clean up!!!

So is that what's holding me back?!! I need to de-clutter big time!! Thanks for sharing, I will get on that this weekend since I have no shows. :(

Hijack - LOVE your avatar Addie!! I smile whenever I go to CC and there you are!

DebbieJ said:
Great job Meg! I heard a wise woman once say that clutter blocks out prosperity. So now that the clutter is dealt with, the prosperity will come because you can get your work done! :D

Well if this is true then I should be rolling in prosperity soon because I've been purging too!!! :) Meg, I hope things go okay with your dad. How awesome that when he is better, you'll be able to get right on the phone since your office is all organized! Sweet!

bethcooks4u said:
Hijack - LOVE your avatar Addie!! I smile whenever I go to CC and there you are!

Thank you Beth, I like it just this size where you don't see the imperfections. :D

For those that need a book to read:
Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat? by Peter Walsh

Meg:

{{{{{{{hugs}}}} I am a cancer survivor who became septic one year (while at National Conference I might add) because my counts from chemo/radiation were so low and I got an infection--so I am praying for your dad.

Shoot, if a wise woman said I have to de-clutter to be productive, I'm in trouble......

chefmeg said:
well, the best laid plans....

my Mom just called and my Dad is probably going to wind up in the hospital before the day is out. He has had a fever since the night before and the oncologist told him his white count was low enough that if the fever went over 101 they would admit him...it is 102.

This call just shut me down! Now I have to go into daughter/lab tech mode and get over to their house by 2:30 so I can be with them at the hospital :cry:

As I typed this, I decided I am wearing a PC logo shirt and taking catalogs with me to the hospital...no sense crying over the fact that I have to be there, I'll just make the best of it!

Hopefully I can be home tonight to make more calls; if not there is tomorrow, right!? ( I'm trying here, just getting more than a little frustrated at life getting in my way!)

Meg, I've been out of town and am just reading this. Please let me know if you need anything!!! Sending hugs and prayers your way!

Related to aLittle Ot, but Man Do I Feel Better!

What is "aLittle Ot, but Man Do I Feel Better!"?

"aLittle Ot, but Man Do I Feel Better!" is a line of products from Pampered Chef that focuses on providing quick and easy solutions for everyday cooking and meal preparation.

What types of products are included in the "aLittle Ot, but Man Do I Feel Better!" line?

The "aLittle Ot, but Man Do I Feel Better!" line features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, including knives, cutting boards, measuring cups, and more.

Are the products in the "aLittle Ot, but Man Do I Feel Better!" line dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "aLittle Ot, but Man Do I Feel Better!" line are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience.

Can I purchase "aLittle Ot, but Man Do I Feel Better!" products online?

Yes, you can purchase "aLittle Ot, but Man Do I Feel Better!" products directly from the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Do "aLittle Ot, but Man Do I Feel Better!" products come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including those in the "aLittle Ot, but Man Do I Feel Better!" line, come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty for any defects or issues with the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • winnee