• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aLady That Works W/ My Mil Wants to Place an Order for a

In summary, customers can customize their orders by choosing specific items and adding personalization options. Orders typically take 5-7 business days to process and ship, with a tracking number provided for delivery monitoring. The return policy allows for a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, with the option for a full refund or exchange. Customers can also stay updated on current promotions and discounts by subscribing to the email newsletter or checking the website. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is another way to earn rewards, and customers can contact their consultant for more information.
ahammons
A lady that works w/ my MIL wants to place an order for a "slicer"... I am assuming it's the UM that she's talking about b/c she said it's used for tomatoes. But when I told her the price, she said she didn't know it was that much. I can't think of another product that she'd be talking about... can any of you??

The predecessor of the UM was the Ultimate Slice and Grate. It was $45. The predecessor to that was the Vario-Slice. I don't know how much that was, but it was probably less.

Thanks Ann, maybe that's why she's surprised by the price.

Would she be thinking of the tomato knife?

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about the slicer. The Ultimate Mandoline Slicer is our most popular slicer and is perfect for slicing tomatoes and many other fruits and vegetables. I'm sorry to hear that the price was more than you were expecting, but I assure you that it is a high-quality, durable product that will last you for years to come. If you're interested in exploring other options, I would be happy to help you find a slicer that fits your budget. Just let me know and I'll provide some recommendations. Thank you for considering Pampered Chef for your kitchen needs!

Related to aLady That Works W/ My Mil Wants to Place an Order for a

1. Can I customize my order?

Yes, you can customize your order by selecting the items you want and adding any personalization options available for that product.

2. How long will it take to receive my order?

Orders typically take 5-7 business days to process and ship. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number to monitor its delivery.

3. What is the return policy?

We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.

4. Are there any current promotions or discounts available?

We regularly offer promotions and discounts to our customers. You can stay updated by subscribing to our email newsletter or checking our website for current deals.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party to earn rewards?

Yes, you can host a virtual or in-person Pampered Chef party to earn free products and discounts. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shae424
  • KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
L.Paz
  • babywings76