• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

After I Submit Last Night's Show...

In summary, Debbie achieved her goal of traveling to San Francisco. She is only 3000 points away from achieving her goal of becoming an Atlantis member. She has three more recruits who may qualify by the end of the year. She is still working towards achieving her goal and has been trying hard.
DebbieJ
I'll be in San Francisco baby!!!

I did it!!!

I was hoping for Atlantis, but life got in the way, so I'll take San Fran!

Congrats--YOU ROCK!!!!:D

You can still work towards Atlantis with recruits and an awesome end to the year in sales!

Deb,
That is AWESOME!! Congratulations. That's such a great feeling! I bet the trip will be incredible. I LOVED Level 2 from last year (the Caribbean cruise) and they treat you SOOOO well. You'll have an awesome time!:) The hard part is now waiting until April to go on the trip.:D

cmdtrgd said:
You can still work towards Atlantis with recruits and an awesome end to the year in sales!

Oh, believe me, I will still try, but at least I have a trip in the bag!

Way to go Deb, I am still plugging away.

mrssyvo said:
Way to go Deb, I am still plugging away.

GO Sue! GO SUE!! GO SUE!!!!!!!

Congrats Deb!

It's great to know someone who made it!

I'm gonna make sure I earn a trip next year!

Val

Congrats that is awesome!!!!

Congratulations! San Francisco is an amazing city - -hubby and I honeymooned there!

DH and I were there in 1999, so at first I wasn't so thrilled about it.

But then I remembered we'll be traveling Pampered Chef style, so it will be great. :D

Plus, by the time we take the trip, it will have been 8 years since we were there last, so I'm sure plenty has changed!

Awesome Deb! I was hoping for that trip....let us know all about it:D

DebbieJ said:
I'll be in San Francisco baby!!!

I did it!!!

I was hoping for Atlantis, but life got in the way, so I'll take San Fran!

Congrats, Debbie!

I am only 3000 points away from Atlantis....I have 3 more recruits who may qualify by the end of the year, and if not, hopefully my fundraiser in Dec. will carry me thru! I have been really trying!!!!

Related to After I Submit Last Night's Show...

What is the process for submitting a show after it has ended?

After your show has ended, you can submit it by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Shows" tab. From there, you can select the show you just hosted and click on the "Submit Show" button. This will prompt you to fill out a form with details about your show, such as sales and bookings, and submit it for processing.

How long does it take for a submitted show to be processed?

Generally, it takes 2-3 business days for a submitted show to be processed and reflected in your sales and bookings. However, during busy periods, it may take slightly longer. If you have any concerns about the processing time, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Can I make changes to a submitted show?

Unfortunately, once a show has been submitted, it cannot be edited or changed. We recommend double-checking all details before submitting your show to ensure accuracy. If you do need to make any changes, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

What happens if I forget to submit a show?

If you accidentally forget to submit a show, you can still do so up to 30 days after the show date. After that, the show will no longer be eligible for submission and the sales and bookings will not be counted towards your business. We recommend setting a reminder for yourself to ensure all shows are submitted in a timely manner.

Do I need to submit shows if I am a new consultant?

Yes, as a new consultant, it is important to submit all shows to track your progress and earn rewards. Additionally, submitting shows allows us to track your sales and bookings, which can help us provide personalized support and training for your business. We recommend submitting all shows, even if they have low sales or bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
Replies
Views
FeliciaD
  • smspamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies