• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scrapbooking Supplies for Sale - Creative Memories Show

I'm a complete CM freak too! I LOVE the product and how they test everything. I do not need anything now though I'm sorry.... I don't get to crop as much as I did before baby #2. I'm also in a club where I have to purchase so much every 3 months but I get a discount.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys! Well, I was supposed to have a Creative Memories show but we ended up being in the hospital for a week with our 4 yr old. Now, that I'm getting caught up on some things, I'm trying to put together a catalog show for her and for me!! SHe's so super sweet and LOVES scrapbooking! She'll give you all kinds of wonderful ideas and help you with whatever questions you may have.

So, I'm wondering if you need ANYTHING scrapbooking wise whether it's for you or for a gift for someone. THey have a keepsake journaling box for a baby present that's super sweet.

IF you're interested, her site is: http://www.mycmsite.com/sites/vjames

Click on Our Products and Services and there is a TON of information there on the left. I had printed our pictures from San Francisco and she suggested getting a PicFolio, Tape Runner, 2 pens and the Story box photo mats & journaling box. I HONESTLY had my San Fran professional book done in 2 hours. I LOVE to take it to shows and use it as a recruiting tool. I believe I spent $74 on everything but I LOVE IT!!!!

Please if you're Interested and you see something you want, PLEASE EMAIL ME OR GINNY, DO NOT PLACE YOUR ORDER ONLINE AS I WILL NOT RECEIVE THE CREDIT. You can also call her if you need to. I will be closing my show out on Tuesday, June 26th.

Thanks for your time!!!:D

I don't need anything right now, but I wanted to back up what you said about the picfolio album. I have had my wedding pics in an album for 4 years and just couldn't get motivated to "scrapbook" them. I got the black picfolio album and had my WHOLE wedding scrapbook done (engagement photos, shower, dress fittings, hair stylings, wedding and reception) in less than 4 hours. Insted of journaling I decorated one panel of each page with wedding type embellishments. It is georgous and I could just kick myself for not doing it earlier. I think the album is around $50, but totally worth it when you think of what you would spend on a different album, paper, and time!!

gilliandanielle said:
I don't need anything right now, but I wanted to back up what you said about the picfolio album. I have had my wedding pics in an album for 4 years and just couldn't get motivated to "scrapbook" them. I got the black picfolio album and had my WHOLE wedding scrapbook done (engagement photos, shower, dress fittings, hair stylings, wedding and reception) in less than 4 hours. Insted of journaling I decorated one panel of each page with wedding type embellishments. It is georgous and I could just kick myself for not doing it earlier. I think the album is around $50, but totally worth it when you think of what you would spend on a different album, paper, and time!!

Thanks Gillian!! I completely agree!! Thanks for the back up!

I'm a complete CM freak too! I LOVE the product and how they test everything. I do not need anything now thought sory.... I don't get to crop as much as I did before baby #2. I'm also in a club where I have to purchase so much every 3 months but I get a discount.

Good Luck!

PS the new Pic Folio albums are too cute for words!!!

Thanks Paulette!! I completely agree!!!:D

What is a Creative Memories Show?

A Creative Memories Show is a demonstration of our high-quality scrapbooking and memory-keeping products. It is hosted by a consultant and typically takes place in a home setting, where guests can get hands-on experience with our products and learn new techniques for preserving their memories.

How long does a Creative Memories Show last?

The length of a Creative Memories Show can vary depending on the number of guests and the activities planned. On average, a show can last anywhere from 1-2 hours.

Do I have to buy something at a Creative Memories Show?

There is no obligation to purchase anything at a Creative Memories Show. However, we do offer exclusive discounts and promotions for guests who place orders at the show.

Can I host a Creative Memories Show at my own home?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to host shows in the comfort of your own home. It's a great way to gather friends and family for a fun and creative evening.

What types of products are featured at a Creative Memories Show?

At a Creative Memories Show, you will find a variety of products to help you preserve and showcase your memories. This includes albums, papers, stickers, tools, and more. Our consultants will also share tips and ideas for using our products in unique and creative ways.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
  • ChefSteph06
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefSteph06
  • chefann