• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Memories, Lia Sophia & Usborne Books Show Swap

In summary, you contacted several direct selling consultants in your area and found that you now have 3 Cooking Shows in 2 weeks.
ChefSteph06
I was trying to get bookings for Feb since it is double points month, so I contacted several different direct selling consultants in my area about swapping shows, thinking I would only hear back from 1 or 2 people. Well I am now having a Creative Memories & Lia Sophia Show less than a week apart, and a Usborne Books show in early March. I don't know that my friends and family will be too excited about coming to 3 home party shows in 2 weeks. But hey, I got 3 Cooking Shows out of it! So if anyone needs/wants to order anything just pm me.... (I would be willing to pay shipping for anyone interested)

Oh my! What have you gotten yourself into! :) LOL!

All should be fun though - enjoy!

I do that too! I have a Creative Memories, 3- Tastefully Simple, Athena, and Gabby Goodies consultants in my play group. We occasionally get a little saturated, but we've figured it out.

I hope you have some great shows!

just invite different groups of friend not all to each one.
You may want them to order PC soon and if you invite them all to these they may start to "avoid" you

I used to swap parties with other DS companies.....that's alot in a short time frame you have set up! Maybe you could convert one of them to a catalog show?

I tried to look up Usborne on the web - googled it - and every site that came up looks like it belongs to a consultant? SO is there a corporate website?? Just wondering...

I'm shopping for books...

Careful doing that! You can spend quite a bit of money since other DS companies charge tax and shipping on your free stuff, etc. I got somewhat into that accidentally when I started and "WHOA!" I spent alot more than I gained, I felt. Best wishes!!

Is there a way to see the Lia Sophia catalog online? Does your consultant have a website?

GourmetGirl said:
Is there a way to see the Lia Sophia catalog online? Does your consultant have a website?

Just go to www.liasophia.com and click on "our jewelry"

I did that but I can't see prices and that's not the only stuff they have... thanks though!

Hi everyone! These are the web addresses for the consultants I am working with. I didn't link to them b/c I am not sure about their policy & I know we're not supposed to. If anyone was interested in ordering, I would be glad to handle the shipping since you would be doing me the favor! Creative Memories
Elaine Caston
http://www.mycmsite.com/elainecastonUsborne Books
Alane McDaniel
www.laneyslibrary.comLia Sophia
Jessica McBride
http://www.liasophia.com/jessicamcbride...ok, I guess I did link to them. I meant to just type the address. I don't know how to change it so hopefully it is ok.

Last edited:

1. What is a Creative Memories, Lia Sophia & Usborne Books Show Swap?

A Creative Memories, Lia Sophia & Usborne Books Show Swap is an event where consultants from these three companies come together to swap products and showcase their latest offerings. It allows customers to see a variety of products from different companies in one place.

2. How often does the Creative Memories, Lia Sophia & Usborne Books Show Swap occur?

The frequency of these events may vary, but typically they occur once or twice a year. Your local Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on upcoming Show Swaps in your area.

3. Can anyone attend the Creative Memories, Lia Sophia & Usborne Books Show Swap?

Yes, these events are open to the public. It's a great opportunity for customers to discover new products and connect with consultants from multiple companies.

4. Is there a cost to attend the Creative Memories, Lia Sophia & Usborne Books Show Swap?

There may be a small entrance fee to cover the cost of venue rental and refreshments. However, this fee is typically minimal and may vary depending on the location and size of the event.

5. Can I purchase products at the Creative Memories, Lia Sophia & Usborne Books Show Swap?

Yes, you can purchase products at these events. Each consultant will have their own table or booth with products available for purchase. This is a great opportunity to get your hands on exclusive products and deals from multiple companies in one place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • nay62