• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advice on Pampered Chef Dollars

In summary, if you have your 90 days left, you should order NC products. If not, you should save the PC$ for supplies and future business needs.
Jenni
So at the end of this month I should have around $250 PC dollars... would you use them for kit enhancement or save them for supplies and future business needs (catalogs order forms etc) There is still a ton of stuff I want.. but only a few things I feel I need to do my shows better.

I would buy some items you feel you need for shows right now. Your PC dollars won't go away, and you will have another KE month on your 4th month (i think your fairly new, sorry if I am wrong). You will still earn more PC$ as you do shows also.
I on the other hand and going to be dumb. I am buying everything I want between this month and my 4th. It will use almost all my PC dollars, but I really want the stuff. If I was smart I would use my PC$ for NC.

Becky0216 said:
I would buy some items you feel you need for shows right now. Your PC dollars won't go away, and you will have another KE month on your 4th month (i think your fairly new, sorry if I am wrong). You will still earn more PC$ as you do shows also.
I on the other hand and going to be dumb. I am buying everything I want between this month and my 4th. It will use almost all my PC dollars, but I really want the stuff. If I was smart I would use my PC$ for NC.

Yes I am new my 90 day marker is June 3rd... What kinda stuff do you order year round that are NC? Besides catalogs... they are a must!

You'll get the most bang for the buck if you use the PC$ for KE orders, because of the 40% discount. Or you can get Spring product samples at 50% off (still available to consultants who are in their first 6 weeks, although everyone else is out of luck). But if you don't have a pressing need for any additional products, then it's smart business to use them for supplies or conference, to reduce your out-of-pocket expenses for those things.

Hi there! Congratulations on earning $250 in Pampered Chef Dollars! That's a great achievement and shows your dedication to your business. As for how to use those dollars, it really depends on your specific needs and goals. If you feel like your kit could use some enhancements to help you with your shows, then using some of the dollars for that would be a wise choice. However, it's also important to make sure you have enough supplies and materials for future business needs. I would suggest making a list of the things you want versus the things you need and prioritize accordingly. Remember, investing in your business is important, but so is being financially responsible. Good luck with your decision and keep up the great work!

1. What are Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars are promotional credits that can be earned and redeemed with Pampered Chef. They can be used towards the purchase of any Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

There are a few ways to earn Pampered Chef Dollars. One way is by hosting a Pampered Chef party and reaching certain sales goals. You can also earn them through special promotions and offers from Pampered Chef.

3. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, simply place an order through the Pampered Chef website or with your consultant. During checkout, you will have the option to apply your Pampered Chef Dollars towards your purchase.

4. Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. The expiration date will be clearly stated when you receive your Pampered Chef Dollars. Be sure to use them before they expire!

5. Can I combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other offers or promotions?

Yes, you can combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other offers and promotions. However, some restrictions may apply. Be sure to read the fine print or ask your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PurpleAngel
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Luthergrad
  • Pampered Chef Finances