• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advice Needed: Order Placed Directly with Company Despite My Efforts

In summary, the speaker's cousin wanted to place an order for the speaker's mom's show, but could not figure out how to order through the speaker's website. Instead, she placed the order directly with the company, causing the speaker to potentially lose out on commission. The speaker is asking for advice on how to switch the order to her mom's show, but it seems unlikely since the cousin already has the products. The speaker suggests contacting the company and asking the cousin to return the products so the order can be placed on the mom's show. They also suggest contacting home office to provide feedback on the ordering process.
Jenni32874
I know there is probably nothing that can be done about this, BUT I am getting ready to submit my mom's show for the month of November. My cousin who lives in Illinois contacted me about placing an order, and asked if there was an online catalog she could look at. I told her how to look at the catalog through my personal website. I also gave her specific step by step instructions of how to order through my website. I couldn't have been more simple. I told her to contact me if she had any questions or problems. I tried following up with her email and phone calls, but couldn't get her until tonight. She told me that she couldnt figure out how to place an order on my website, and that she placed an order directly with the company, rather than contacting me. If her order wasnt much, I wouldn't care, but I did the work, and her order was around $200, which would have made my mom's show about $600-$700. She placed the order recently, and received the product immediately since the company is in Illinois.

Is there any way at all that I could possibly get this order added to my mom's show since I did ALL the work, and she coudnt figure out how to work my personal website?

Advice needed if possible!!!!

I'm sorry but I don't believe there is any way it can be switched over considering she has the products already. You can try contacting HO though.

You can call HO tomorrow and tell them to cancel the order, they will send out a call tag, pick the items up from the customer and then she would need to reorder them all through you. It's not too much to do unless she doens't want to give up her products now. Just explain to HO tomorow but I would call the customer first and see if she's willign to help your mom out by giving up her products for a week.;) Good Luck!:D

Unless she wants to go through the hassle of returning everything, getting a credit, then ordering all of that on your mom's show. If she understood what a big difference it makes, she may be willing to do it. She would need to realize, though, that it will take a while for her to get the refund and she'd need to pay for the "new" order on your mom's show immediately. I don't know if she's in a position to do that. It would be REALLY easy for her to return it because PC would send UPS to come pick up her entire order, so she wouldn't have to pay shipping since it's within the first 30 days of shipment.

Talk to her and see if she's willing to do this. It's the only way it could go on your mom's show.:(

Be sure to contact home office by email (in writing) and tell them what happened. It should not be as confusing for guests to order as it is and unless they get the feed back they won't change it!

Have her return the order and offer to submit the order FOR her.

What should I do if I placed an order directly with the company instead of through my consultant?

If you accidentally placed an order directly with the company instead of through your consultant, we recommend reaching out to your consultant as soon as possible. They may be able to cancel the order or make changes on your behalf.

Will I still receive the same benefits and discounts if I place an order directly with the company?

Unfortunately, orders placed directly with the company do not qualify for the same benefits and discounts as orders placed through a consultant. We highly recommend placing orders through your consultant to ensure you receive the best pricing and perks.

How can I prevent accidentally placing an order directly with the company in the future?

To avoid accidentally placing an order directly with the company, we suggest always going through your consultant's website or contacting them directly to place orders. This will ensure that your orders are correctly processed and you receive the full benefits of being a Pampered Chef customer.

I have already received my order from the company, can I still return or exchange it through my consultant?

If you have already received your order from the company, you will need to contact the company's customer service for any returns or exchanges. Orders placed directly with the company cannot be returned or exchanged through a consultant.

Can I track my order if I placed it directly with the company?

Yes, you can still track your order if you placed it directly with the company. However, you will need to contact the company's customer service for tracking information. Orders placed through a consultant can be tracked through their website or by contacting them directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• huskerlissa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • bmb2011