• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advice for My First Open House?

Remember to keep it simple, have fun, and don't stress too much. In summary, to make your first open house a success, start promoting early, make your home presentable, offer refreshments, set the mood, provide information, be available to answer questions, have a sign-in sheet and guest book, utilize technology, and follow up with potential buyers. And most importantly, enjoy the process!
BlessedWifeMommy
I am busy planning my first open house. I have it scheduled for November 1st. Any advice for making it a success?

Thanks in advance...

I've heard it's best not to call it an "open house". So For my first opening, I called it my " PC Grand opening " and the other I called it a "girls night out". I had two shows, to allow scheduling conflicts for everyone. So one was during the weekend and the other was a week night.

Invite EVERYONE that you know! Start with your list of 100! Don't prejudge and let them decide for themselves, if they would like to come or not.

Some do it as a "mystery host" show and do give away drawings for your guests to have a chance at getting the host rewards.

Host Coach yourself as if you were one of your own hosts. I.E inviting at least 40, making follow up and reminder calls etc.

Make it simple, fun, don't stress and enjoy!

Hope that helps.

Congratulations on planning your first open house! Here are some tips to make it a success:1. Start promoting early: Make sure to advertise your open house well in advance to attract potential buyers. Utilize social media, online listings, and flyers to spread the word.2. Make your home presentable: Clean and declutter your home to make it more appealing to potential buyers. Consider hiring a professional cleaning service if needed.3. Offer refreshments: Providing light snacks and refreshments can make your open house more inviting and create a welcoming atmosphere.4. Set the mood: Consider playing soft background music and lighting scented candles to create a cozy and relaxing environment.5. Provide information: Have brochures or flyers available with information about your home, including its features and any recent renovations or upgrades.6. Be available: Make yourself available to answer any questions and provide information to potential buyers. Be knowledgeable about the neighborhood and local amenities.7. Create a sign-in sheet: Have a sign-in sheet for visitors to leave their contact information. This will allow you to follow up with them after the open house.8. Have a guest book: Encourage visitors to leave comments and feedback in a guest book. This can help you gather valuable insights and improve for future open houses.9. Utilize technology: Consider using virtual tours or 360-degree photos to showcase your home to potential buyers who may not be able to attend the open house in person.10. Follow up: After the open house, make sure to follow up with potential buyers and thank them for attending. This can help build relationships and potentially lead to a sale.Best of luck with your open house!

1. How can I attract more guests to my first open house?

One great way to attract more guests is to offer a special incentive or promotion for those who attend, such as a discount on their first purchase or a free gift with purchase. You can also reach out to family and friends and ask them to invite others to attend.

2. What types of products should I feature at my first open house?

It's important to have a variety of products on display, including best-sellers and new releases. Make sure to have a mix of both practical and fun items, as well as products at different price points so there is something for everyone.

3. How should I set up my space for the open house?

When setting up your space, it's important to create an inviting and organized display. Use tablecloths, risers, and other props to create levels and add visual interest. Make sure to also have plenty of catalogs and order forms easily accessible for guests to browse and make purchases.

4. What should I include in my invitations to the open house?

In your invitations, be sure to include the date, time, and location of the open house. You can also include a brief description of what to expect, such as product demonstrations, special offers, and refreshments. It's also a good idea to include a RSVP request so you can plan accordingly.

5. How can I make sure my guests have a great experience at the open house?

To ensure a great experience for your guests, make sure to provide plenty of information about the products and their uses. Have product demonstrations and allow guests to try out different items. Offer refreshments and create a welcoming atmosphere to make your guests feel comfortable and have a good time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DessertDivaFL
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
kspry