• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving New Heights: My Show Success This Fall

In summary, people who have tattoos generally like them. People who are considering getting a tattoo generally don't have any regrets. The pain is generally not too bad, but the process can be painful.
DebPC
Staff member
What is your highest show this fall so far?I've had a $1027- hoping to improve on that this weekend. I have a host with over $350 in outside orders already.

I had a $945 a couple of weeks ago

My top show this fall has been $751.25.

In Sept I did a $1048 show... I have one right now that's still open at $925. Keeping my fingers crossed we get it to $1k!

1757 in October - a wonderful hostess!

My October was pretty lame...a bunch of catalog shows and no great Cooking Shows. BUT, September was awesome where I had a $1001 show (she JUST squeaked by!) and a $1053 show. ANd a $960 show. That's where I sold the bulk of my cookware too.

I'm hoping for some big shows this month! I still have 6 Cooking Shows to go and a few Catalog Shows. And two more booths this month. Woo hoo!! I could use a good month. Plus I have only 2066 points to go until the cruise!

Keep up those awesome BIG shows, everyone!!:sun:

Highest show was in Sep (around $1500)...one of three kilo shows the same week. (I was stunned!)

hey becky, woo-hoo on being so close to the cruise....bet you can feel the sun and sea already!

legacypc46 said:
Highest show was in Sep (around $1500)...one of three kilo shows the same week. (I was stunned!)

hey becky, woo-hoo on being so close to the cruise....bet you can feel the sun and sea already!

Wow, what a great week in Sept!!! And YES I can feel that sun now!! Now let's just hope that we can go on the cruise without kids. I don't think my parents can watch our 3 and 5 year olds like they usually do because they don't come back from FL until right after the trip is, but I"m hoping we can talk them into it!:):) I hope!!! If not, we may buy them in or just take the cash, but I really want to go!!!

$2740
$1300
and a bunch in the $900's

Wow Deb; you are rockin'! Are you going to London...would love to pick your sales brain over a pint of ale next spring!

I have to see about London...haven't checked my points. I know I need to get recruiting and add more shows to my calendar if I want to achieve London. It's been an interesting fall in my personal life, so I don't know if I'll make it. Plus, all my bestest PC friends will be cruising, so I want to join them!

Tattoos?Anyone have any tattoos? I have four though I'm soon about to merge a couple and will lose the ability to count each individually... will have to go by hours under the machine I guess.

I have an armband, a fine on my foot, a big Amy Brown piece on my stomach called The Pest and my latest is a key my friend designed that got made into a Peter Stone jewelry piece.

Anyone else? :cheerleader:
I can post pics if anyone wants a looksee.

I have 2

a really cute quarter moon with a star connecting the tips on my hip (swimsuit line)

and a tarus glyph on the inside of my ankle...will most likely get this one covered up with something else at some time.

I would like to see pics.
I have been considering one for awhile. About 7 years I have been considering one. But I am a big chicken and terrified it will hurt more than I can bear. Also scared I will regret it once it is done. Tell me how you feel about yours?

I have one on my lower back... it is kinda in an upside down triangle shape, point towards my tailbone. It is a picture of a heart in the middle and vines with purple flowers throughout the vines. In the heart is my dh initials. (I know some people think thats tacky but it is very subtle)
I would have another but not sure what or where... I put mine on my back bc my dh thinks thats sexy and I dont have to see it all the time, I wont get sick of it, and it is easy to hide if I want to.
And the pain... not too bad. It hurts but worse in some places than others, I'm told. It can't be too bad if others go back for more. I thought it was more of an annoying sun burn that someone keeps touching.

I have a blue butterfly on my right lower back. It is very pretty. I have always loved it... BUT ... it moves south with each child that I have... pretty soon I won't be able to say it's on my back anymore! LOL Just kidding it's not that bad!

I have two. I have a butterfly with tribal on my ankle and then I have a moon with stars on the top of my foot.

I loved getting mine! No regrets on any of them and my oldest is almost 10 yo...

I have to say that I've spent a LOT of time on what I get and why... the reasons, for me, need to last as long as the tattoo...

I got my armband as a way of finally releasing my first marriage which was in the toilet at the point and to symbolize the strength in myself to move on and be a strong mom and woman. I don't have a pic of that one though.

My foot tattoo:
index.cfm

hurt much more than the armband and was done entirely freehand by my tattoo artist and friend... he's a true artist so that counts a lot in my book and he's the only one I trust with my body and ink. This one represents my connection to nature...

index.cfm

That one is on my belly and yes, it's big... it took about 5+ hours to complete... with the air conditioning broken, a lightening storm brewing outside threatening to take out the electricity and me with no dinner in my belly. LOL... thankfully I signaled my trusty ink pirate and he got me pizza and italian ice, all too familiar with the ways in which folks can pass out... the belly hurt worse than the foot and had me wondering WHAT the heck was I thinking. The piece though represents two generations of 'pests'... my brother and I (he was the dragon and I the faerie) and my kids with DS as the dragon and DD as the pesty little fae...

index.cfm

That's the one I got about 2 weeks ago. It's a 'fresh' picture so not a true image of the end product but good enough. It's a key my friend (another artist - she does old world style pen & ink drawings) designed and I absolutely adore... it's not as big as the picture makes it seem... it's about 3" in total... on the inside of the same leg that has the vine... it marks my spiritual path as well as my connection to her as she's become a wonderful friend and mentor over the years... the only thing that really hurt with the key was the detail... Bran (my ink monkey) wanted to make sure he did right by not only me and my skin but by the original artist... outline, black work, grey work, then white over a very small patch of skin adds up to some intensity..

My plan is to have the vine on my leg 'grow' up my leg and wrap around the key and have more 'things' hidden... bugs, bits of nature and such... hope that answers your questions Friday!

let me know if the pic links don't work and I'll try posting them again from a different location.

lkprescott said:
let me know if the pic links don't work and I'll try posting them again from a different location.

I just added you (I think??) to my space friends list. I had a peek at the tats. I am still not sure I want to do it... maybe... never know... If I do, it will be like when I got my belly button pierced. I will be driving along and all of a sudden I will hit the brakes, pull in and get it done before I have a chance to think about it.

I have a butterfly on the small of my back. It wasn't painful. I got it for my bachelorette party.

I haven't gotten one and doubt I will - just never had the desire.

friday said:
I just added you (I think??) to my space friends list. I had a peek at the tats. I am still not sure I want to do it... maybe... never know... If I do, it will be like when I got my belly button pierced. I will be driving along and all of a sudden I will hit the brakes, pull in and get it done before I have a chance to think about it.

Yeah you did! I just approved you. :D

I put a lot of time and patience into my body improvements (I don't think of them as alterations... just like a canvas is only blank until someone puts art upon it, so is the skin in my world anyway)... I've wanted tattoos since I was a kid and gave it probably way too much thought. LOL... I like organic tattoos as they flow more with what life changes do to the body. LOL... I stay away from geometric or mathematical driven designs for more 'go with the flow' type things... so far this has produced no regrets. LOL...

I got my belly button pierced too... that was more on a whim and that's almost 9 yo... no, wait 8... and is the last thing I got pierced.

i have a small butterfly on my foot and a black broken heart dripping with two drops of blood on my lower stomach. nice and romantic huh? lol

I don't have a desire to get one. Although some small ones I've seen are nice.

I have a tattoo on my left ankle of a dolphin jumping with the moon in the background. I would like to add more detail.

Hey send me a friend request: http://www.myspace.com/kdahlstrom

lkprescott said:
Yeah you did! I just approved you. :D

I put a lot of time and patience into my body improvements (I don't think of them as alterations... just like a canvas is only blank until someone puts art upon it, so is the skin in my world anyway)... I've wanted tattoos since I was a kid and gave it probably way too much thought. LOL... I like organic tattoos as they flow more with what life changes do to the body. LOL... I stay away from geometric or mathematical driven designs for more 'go with the flow' type things... so far this has produced no regrets. LOL...

I got my belly button pierced too... that was more on a whim and that's almost 9 yo... no, wait 8... and is the last thing I got pierced.

I also have my belly button pierced, and my tongue;)

When I was younger I wanted to get my eyebrow pierced. I never did. Now the feeling has passed-LOL!

chefkristin said:
When I was younger I wanted to get my eyebrow pierced. I never did. Now the feeling has passed-LOL!

I have three piercings in either ear but due to sensitivities and not really wearing them, most are closed... my belly ring persists though.. even through pregnancy with DD. LOL..

I just remembered that I said I probably wouldn't get a tattoo ever... but I have been seriously thinking of gettin eye liner tattooed on.

In a different life on a different world maybe :)

Two friends of mine have ahd their eyebrows done. They love it!

chef_kimmo said:
I just remembered that I said I probably wouldn't get a tattoo ever... but I have been seriously thinking of gettin eye liner tattooed on.

I had my eyebrows tattoed....what a waste of money! You can't tell now and when I had it done I looked like a prehistoric Brooke Shields! I "let" my friend and resident hair removal guru talk me into it. She did other friends in the building we lived in and I bought into it! BTW..I think it was just her. I think other people can do it and do it well. But I do regret spending good money on work that wasn't good.

I made it all the way through my youth and 20's without piercings or tattoo's. Not that I didn't want both! LOL!!
I still want my tattoo but the opposition is greater then the support. Who knows what will happen next time DH has to leave for a "business trip"! LOL!!!

DH claims now that he was never a non-supporter but I do remember him early on saying something about not wanting a completely 'painted lady' (his mom has like three of her own - gotta love an inked MIL! LOL)... he now, however, has caught the bug himself and got his own tattoo the other week when I got my key done. *giggle*... it's very addicting... the place I got my first one done had the tagline "welcome to your new addiction"... that's held true for me so far. He's also talking about adding to the one he got and embellishing it already. Now, it's just a matter of money for us...

Dh is a ink free Marine. How that happened is beyond me...although we have been together for the majority of his career. I think cost always played a factor early on. Now it comes dopwn to..we have gone this long without..............

Cost can be prohibitive. Like my tattoo king says.. "good art ain't cheap and cheap art ain't good"... I see what I put on my body as a lifelong investment in good art... he averages $100/hr or so... but it goes by piece and how much detail is involved. The big piece on my belly took over 5 hours but he honored a gift certificate that DH got me and it cost less than $100/hr in the end.. just depends what he negotiates.

Man I want a tattoo but husband thinks I shouldn't, he thinks if I get one that I will want to get my whole arm done and he doesn't like that much tattoos Which I don't I just want one for now.
When i was like 15 or 16 my brother and his friend where doing there own tattoos from like Indian ink and they had stayed up late doing there own and where sleeping on there own respective couches and I hid there ink under the kitchen sink right in the front it was hilarious to me (what they were mean to me) and they kept trying to get me to admit to doing and I wouldn't so they had to walk around with there half done writing on there arms, then my brothers friend left (finally) and I gave it back lol, memories

Tonia

Attachments

• Products for baby parents.doc
    100 KB · Views: 202
Tonia D. said:
Man I want a tattoo but husband thinks I shouldn't, he thinks if I get one that I will want to get my whole arm done and he doesn't like that much tattoos Which I don't I just want one for now. When i was like 15 or 16 my brother and his friend where doing there own tattoos from like Indian ink and they had stayed up late doing there own and where sleeping on there own respective couches and I hid there ink under the kitchen sink right in the front it was hilarious to me (what they were mean to me) and they kept trying to get me to admit to doing and I wouldn't so they had to walk around with there half done writing on there arms, then my brothers friend left (finally) and I gave it back lol, memories

Tonia

they are kind of addicting!! :D

I do not have any.

reba515 said:
they are kind of addicting!! :D

Yep, and one by one he won't even notice them taking over :D

They are very addicting. If cost were not a factor, my leg would be covered by now as would both my shoulders. For business reasons, I wouldn't get my arms done... some folks in the business world frown on visible ink so I do make sure to make 'em easy to cover. Obviously the one on my belly is the easiest. LOL..

Related to Achieving New Heights: My Show Success This Fall

1. What is the highest show you've had this fall?

As of now, my highest show this fall has been $1027. However, I am always striving to improve and have a show this weekend with a host who already has over $350 in outside orders!

2. How can I achieve success at my shows this fall?

To achieve success at your shows this fall, it's important to focus on engaging with your guests and showcasing the amazing products Pampered Chef has to offer. Offer cooking tips and demonstrations, and make sure to follow up with guests after the show to provide exceptional customer service.

3. How can I increase my show sales this fall?

One way to increase your show sales this fall is to offer special promotions or discounts to your guests. You can also encourage your host to invite more guests and offer incentives for them to bring a friend. Additionally, make sure to highlight the benefits and features of the products to entice guests to make a purchase.

4. What are some tips for a successful Pampered Chef show this fall?

Some tips for a successful Pampered Chef show this fall include having a well-planned and organized set up, offering a variety of products for guests to try, and providing excellent customer service. It's also important to be enthusiastic and passionate about the products to create a fun and engaging atmosphere for your guests.

5. How can I encourage my host to have a successful show this fall?

To encourage your host to have a successful show this fall, provide them with resources and support to invite and engage with their guests. Offer them tips and ideas for hosting a successful show, and provide them with promotional materials such as flyers or social media graphics. Additionally, offer an incentive for them to reach a certain sales goal, such as a free product or discount on their order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224