• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success Story: 120 Sales Closed with Outside Orders at My Recent Show!

In summary, Heather's show had low sales due to the fact that most of the guests were recent hosts. However, she did manage to sell over 400 products in the extra time.
mheat923
I had a show tonight with sales of about 120 closing on Tes night after she and i both collect some outside orders!

This is a friend and all 5 of the guests in attendance tonight had just hosted shows for me within the last 2 months is that odd? no new shows booked but all promised to be at my Fall preview next month!

So far I cant top that, when I left my show , the host had $91.00 in product-yes, $91.00. I knew I was in trouble when the invitation list never came back, when I called the host, last week she was still working on the list-bad sign right from the start. Anyways, 4 people showed, one was her mom who nicely stated to me she wasn't buying anything. . . . guests that remained where somewhat rude, I had to chase them all out of the kitchen when it was time to top off the dessert (2nd quick recipee)-just not a good show. She did want to keep it open to get more orders. . . . we shall see, but I knew she was somewhat interested in the opportunity too, so hopefully it will all work out for the best!

Yes, Heather, I've had similar things happen. It can be difficult when the majority of guests are recent hosts. They've probably got most of what they want right now. I know the low sales can be frustrating. You host will probably have at least enough for a legitimate show by the time you close.Two things. First, it sounds like you're creating a loyal crowd. That's a very good thing that will benefit you (and them) in the long run. Second, this is why it's very important in your host coaching to emphasize inviting people from different crowds. I generally mention this both when they book and during the first host-coaching call. During the booking I say, "Now, I know you're good friends with most of the people at Susie's party, so you'll, of course, invite all of them. You'll also want to think about all the people you know from other areas of your life."During the first host-coaching call I brainstorm with them if they seem to be having difficulty coming up with additional people.

It is really hard when you get people from the same group coming to shows every month. Maybe when our new Fall products come out, it won't be so bad. Everything will work out in the end!

Rae, thanks for the word choices!Mot that higher sales wouldn't be nice but I would have loved meeting someone new.Actually I felt bad for the hostess she had 9 confirmed and the 4 who didn't show up were the ones who would have been outside this particular circle.Overall we had a great show I just found it odd it turned out to be all former hostesses...

Well, at least they don't find you boring! I always consider it an honor when someone comes to more than one of my shows in a short period of time.

my show yesterday was just like this
only 3 there plus hostess, 1 was her roommate who had no intention of buying, 1 was the host she booked from, and 1 the host that the other host booked from! hope that made sense :)
did leave with $130 in sales but i i done 2 other demos for this group
i made the new brownies for our cluster social and took some of those, and my briefcase. we sat and chatted while they browsed the catalogue and i was out in 1 hr
i did not even set up a display, easiest show i've done so far :)

*quick hijack*
rae
i just was looking at your website and gotta tell you i love it :love:
i may need to borrow some of those ideas you have there purdy please :angel: lol

Borrow away, Heather. I got most of those ideas from other people here at CS.

We are closing this show tomorrow night and sales went from 120 to over 400 in the extra time............YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the OO bringing it up to $400. Way to go.

pet peevePeople who attend shows knowing they are not buying anything just so they can eat the food. :thumbdown:

I had the same guest come to three shows (relatives) and not buy a thing. It's pretty weird. I would never think of doing that. And then to get seconds and thirds. It annoyed the host and they are related!! LOL
I know funds can be low but come on I'll give you the $2 for a citrus peeler and a quikut and we'll add it on to aunt Martha's order. :rolleyes: LOL

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE OUTSIDE ORDERS!! GREAT WAY TO REBOUND FROM A LOW SHOW!!

Debbie :D

Don't be too quick to knock those people who come just for the food.That was my intention the first time I went to a PC party. I had seen the catalog and knew I didn't want any of that over-priced kitchen stuff. I mean, I could buy it for half that at Wal-Mart. I attended because I was told I didn't have to buy anything, and there would be lots of good food.Of course, once I got there, I realized it wasn't at all like the stuff I could buy at Wal-Mart. I did make a purchase--my first stone. I started attending show with a wish list in hand. A few years later (I'm a slow learner) I started hosting. Often people would come and not buy. (I always had oodles of guests and really good sales, though.) Some of those people eventually became really good customers of mine. Ten years (give or take a few months) after that first party, I signed as a consultant.I know it's frustrating when someone comes just for the food, but you never know where it will lead.

1. What is "Ever Happened to You?"

"Ever Happened to You?" is a collection of personal stories and experiences from individuals who have used Pampered Chef products in their daily lives. It showcases the versatility and effectiveness of our products in various situations.

2. How can I contribute my story to "Ever Happened to You?"

If you have a story about how Pampered Chef products have made a difference in your life, you can submit it through our website or by contacting our customer service team. We love hearing from our customers and featuring their stories in our publications.

3. Is "Ever Happened to You?" available for purchase?

No, "Ever Happened to You?" is not available for purchase. It is a free publication that can be found on our website or through our consultants. We believe in sharing the experiences of our customers to showcase the value of our products.

4. Can I share "Ever Happened to You?" with others?

Absolutely! "Ever Happened to You?" is meant to be shared with others. You can easily share it through social media or by emailing the link to your friends and family. We encourage spreading the word about the positive impact of Pampered Chef products.

5. How often is "Ever Happened to You?" updated?

"Ever Happened to You?" is updated quarterly, with new stories and experiences being added regularly. We are always looking for more submissions from our customers, so if you have a story to share, please reach out to us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JAE
  • tabnat80