• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ac/P/S Replacement Parts: Protect Your Surfaces with Rubber Pads

In summary, Ac/P/S Replacement Parts are specifically designed for Pampered Chef's line of cookware and kitchen tools to ensure proper functioning and performance. These parts can be purchased directly from Pampered Chef through a consultant or their website, and the product manual or a consultant can help determine which part is needed. These parts are covered under warranty and are not interchangeable with other brands for safety and optimal performance.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I had a guest ask about the "padded" things that keep the clamp from scratching the surface it's attached to. Is this the rubber pad on the replacement form? I've never actually seen one in person!

Yes, that's the rubber pad.

Yes, the rubber pad on the replacement form is the "padded" thing that keeps the clamp from scratching the surface it's attached to. It is designed to protect the surface from any potential damage or scratches caused by the clamp.

What are Ac/P/S Replacement Parts?

Ac/P/S Replacement Parts are replacement parts specifically designed for Pampered Chef's line of cookware and kitchen tools. These parts are made to ensure that your Pampered Chef products continue to function properly and perform at their best.

Can I purchase Ac/P/S Replacement Parts directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase Ac/P/S Replacement Parts directly from Pampered Chef. You can either order them through a Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. Simply search for the specific part you need and add it to your cart.

How do I know which Ac/P/S Replacement Part I need?

If you're unsure which Replacement Part you need, you can refer to the product manual that came with your Pampered Chef product. The manual will have a list of all the parts and their corresponding names and numbers. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Are Ac/P/S Replacement Parts covered under warranty?

Yes, Ac/P/S Replacement Parts are covered under Pampered Chef's warranty. If you receive a defective part or if the part breaks within the warranty period, we will replace it at no cost to you. Make sure to keep your proof of purchase in case you need to make a warranty claim.

Are Ac/P/S Replacement Parts interchangeable with other brands?

No, Ac/P/S Replacement Parts are specifically designed for Pampered Chef products and may not be compatible with other brands. We recommend using only Pampered Chef Replacement Parts to ensure the best performance and safety of your products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies