• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? About When You Order to Increase the Show Sales

Thank you for your question! You can find more information about the $25 gift rule on the IRS website.
jhammer22
Okay I'm not sure if that makes any sense at all. I have a question on what you do when you place an order on a show to up the sales. How do you enter in in PP? Whose name do you use? Does it matter whose name it is under for tax reasons? I am wanting to add some items on to a show, but I know I can't do it under my name. Will this create a problem when I want to deduct this expense at tax time since the order isn't under my name?

Also, how do you track when you order on your host's discount? Same question for tax time.

Sorry if I've lost you.

Julie

When I order something on a show I do it under my DH or mom's name. I don't take a tax deduction on these items because of this, and I don't really order anything big enough on a show for it to really matter.

When I order something on a host's order I just keep a list of what I ordered so I remember when it gets to me. I don't take tax deductions on these items either. I guess you could always say that they are a gift for that person, but that isn't entirely correct.

I do the same thing it goes under my Dh's name or my daughters name... or my mom's name...LOL their great customers arent they?? As far as tax deductions keep your recepits and put them in a folder for your tax professional.

The truth is...that you have to order under someone else's name. It also means that the receipt is NOT a viable tax deduction for you becasue it is not in your name.
I mean think about it. You can't use a reciept for your taxes that millie Nieghbor paid for right? It's the same thing here. Not your name, not your write off. I did ask last year and there is a way around it but you must note the dollar amount. You can Order under you DH's naem or a any other customer name and pay it via Consultant Gift. BUT THE AMOUNT CAN NOT BE OVER $25.
Per my tax man, no gift from any direct sales person to a customer is write offable over $25.
Get it?

Thank you for all your input! I was unsure whether or not people were using these for tax deductions. I will keep all of this in mind for the future. :)

Julie

John - where can I get information about the $25 gift rule? I sometimes give out larger gifts...maybe I can space them out?

Related to ? About When You Order to Increase the Show Sales

1. How do I place an order to increase show sales?

To place an order and increase show sales, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and log into your account. From there, you can browse and select the products you want to order. Make sure to take advantage of any special offers or promotions to maximize your sales.

2. Can I customize my order to increase show sales?

Yes, you can customize your order to increase show sales by choosing different product bundles, adding on additional items, and offering personalized options for your customers. This can help attract more sales and make your show more unique and appealing.

3. How can I track my order to see if it's helping to increase show sales?

You can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking your order status. You can also keep track of your sales through the host's dashboard, which will show you the total sales and orders from your show.

4. Are there any tips for increasing show sales through my order?

Yes, there are several tips you can use to increase show sales through your order. Some of these include offering product bundles, showcasing top-selling items, providing personalized options, and promoting any special offers or promotions. It's also important to follow up with your customers after the show to encourage future purchases.

5. Can I place an order after the show to continue increasing sales?

Yes, you can place an order after the show to continue increasing sales. In fact, many consultants recommend placing an order after the show to take advantage of any leftover sales or to offer additional products to customers who may have missed out during the show. This can also help boost your sales and reach your show goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies