• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

?? About Recognition Pin or Ribbon?

In summary, there is a Career Club Luncheon at the conference for those who have achieved over $15,000 in sales in the previous earning period. Additionally, there is a pin awarded for sales over $30,000 and $50,000. The luncheon is seen as a networking opportunity and a chance to be a role model for team members. Some attendees are worried about new consultants being overwhelmed, but tips are given on how to navigate the conference. The speaker is excited to attend the luncheon for the first time and set new goals for future conferences.
heat123
Silver Member
I thought I read in our business guide manual that we will receive something if we have between $15k-29k or $30k-50k? and attend confrence?? Can anyone confirm this? TIA

I know you get a pin when you are over 30 and 50K... I think they give you one at 15 also

I want to say that those aren't career sales.....it's the sales you've earned from June 1st - May 31st.....the same earning period as TPC. Once you hit $50,000 in career sales, you will be invited to the Career Club Luncheon on the 2nd day of conference.

so from June 06-May 07 calculations I had $17709.09 would that count?

Yep, assuming they do this the same as in past years, you should get the $15,000 pin!! Woo hoo!!!:D

Back up the train - I get a pin for my sales? I had around $21,000 for the time period - I didn't know I received anything for that!!! :D

I am just soooo happy to be getting more than just a badge this time!
Last time I went I was checking in on my own and new nothing about the whole thing. The ladies sitting at the table with me kept pulling out all these ribbons and whatnot.... I was kinda bummed....

oh and I was really mad cause I hit 15,000 in sales at the end of June. I didn't even realize the cut off had been May 31st.

Career Club Luncheon?Is there still going to be a Career Club Luncheon that is separate from the general luncheon? I thought I remembered seeing something about them combining everyone together and giving Career Clubbers "preferred seating" instead this time. Maybe I'm going crazy...that's possible, too! ;-) It was a nice lunch last year, but I missed sitting with the rest of my cluster. I guess they all need to become Career Clubbers, too, huh??

Cool! I get a pin too!

Cathy - I think you're thinking of the charitable giving programs. That's where the preferred seating is. I *think* the career club lunch is still going to happen.

Career club lunch is still scheduled. I finally made it to career club this year! Yippee!Of course, that means that it'll be cancelled next year. :D

I guess I'm just weird but I look forward to the Career Club lunch as a break from my TEAM!!!! It gives me a chance to network and to see friends I only get to see at Conference. It's also important to me to earn the Breakfast of Caring for basically the same reason and to also be a role model for my team that they will (and should be!) achieving these things as well!!!! We sit together at General Sessions and our Exec Dinner ... I just want them to be independent and network and not run around like a pack of.... well, you know!

finley1991 said:
I just want them to be independent and network and not run around like a pack of.... well, you know!
giggly teenagers?
PC Mafia?

<giggle>

I've got a new recruit going this year, and I'm just afraid that she'll be overwhelmed. That's why I'm going with her to sign in Monday morning before her HO tour.

finley1991 said:
I guess I'm just weird but I look forward to the Career Club lunch as a break from my TEAM!!!! It gives me a chance to network and to see friends I only get to see at Conference. It's also important to me to earn the Breakfast of Caring for basically the same reason and to also be a role model for my team that they will (and should be!) achieving these things as well!!!! We sit together at General Sessions and our Exec Dinner ... I just want them to be independent and network and not run around like a pack of.... well, you know!

I enjoy the Career Club luncheon for the same reason. I want my girsl to separate from one another and NETWORK...and I enjo my chance to network!

chefann said:
I've got a new recruit going this year, and I'm just afraid that she'll be overwhelmed. That's why I'm going with her to sign in Monday morning before her HO tour.

I get that part... I have some new consultants going this year and since I will be going to the Director event, they will go to register on their own. I just told them the follow the crowds and look for the signs!!!!

This is my first year at the Career Club luncheon and I am very excited! I really like to accomplish something new each year. First year, was just the first year; second year wore the Future Director ribbon for the first time; last year I walked as Director and earned the Breakfast of Caring; this year Career Club. I think next year I need to earn TPC.

As far as meeting new people goes, I love to do that. The first year I went to conference was kind of funny. I was on a different flight from my cluster. When I got to Chicago I started looking around for other Pampered Chef Consultants so I could share a ride. I ended up on a shuttle with several other Consultants. Being the geek I can sometimes be (and just being very excited to be there) I suggested we go around the van and say who we are and where we are from. Everyone participated. The funny part is one of the women was Beck Ishee. I did not recognize her from the catalog because I had only been a Consultant for about six months before I attended conference. She was probably thinking, don't you recognize me from the catalog? Actually, I bet she did not think that, because I have heard on several occassions what a wonderful person she is. However, I still thought that was pretty funny.

The other funny thing that happened to me last year had to do with fellow Cheffers. I was in the restroom at Giordanos (awesome pizza and service). There were some other Pampered Chef Consultants in there and one of them asked me, "Are you a Cheffer?" I think she was quite surprised when I said, "yes!" Unfortunately, I cannot remember who it was, but I don't think she is a Cheffer any longer. When we left the restroom she introduced me to some other Cheffers. If any of you were one of them, please tell me.

Thanks!
Lisa

My first conf I didn't know ANYONE! not even my director. I hated the first morning when we were trying to figure out where I was supposed to be. (brought my famly and didn't stay at a conf hotel) after that I had a great time. I had only been selling for 3 or 4 months. One year 3 of my team members when with me, but since then, nothing. And of course none of my team was there when I walked as a new director and won't be there for my TPC walk. Luckly my upline and cluster is great and I have made some wonderful friends.

crystalscookingnow said:
Cathy - I think you're thinking of the charitable giving programs. That's where the preferred seating is. I *think* the career club lunch is still going to happen.

Oh, yes, you're right - thank you!! I knew I saw something about that but couldn't remember what it was. I went to the charitable giving breakfast one year, but it was so dang early that I blew it off the following 2 years (that, and the rest of my cluster forgot to reach enough sales to earn it and I didn't want to go by myself!!). I'm glad they're combining the charitable giving people in with the rest of the folks - 7am is just too early in the morning to get up for a fancy breakfast when you've been out clubbing in Chicago all night the night before! ;-)

finley1991 said:

I agree with you there - it is nice to break from the pack and be with people who are like-minded (want to reach milestones, etc.) - I met some great people at those luncheons and breakfasts and got some great ideas. I was with one of my recruits last year and it was her first year at conference, though, and I felt bad leaving her so much (plus, we're good friends and have fun hanging out together). She was fine, of course! But, the rest of conference was awesome with her and it was the best of the 3 I've been to since I was there with someone I was friends with.

Related to ?? About Recognition Pin or Ribbon?

What is a recognition pin or ribbon?

A recognition pin or ribbon is a small accessory worn by consultants at Pampered Chef to celebrate and acknowledge their achievements and milestones within the company.

How do I earn a recognition pin or ribbon?

Recognition pins and ribbons are earned by meeting certain sales or recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals are typically outlined in the company's recognition program and can vary depending on the level of recognition.

What types of recognition pins and ribbons are available?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recognition pins and ribbons, including those for sales achievements, recruiting milestones, and leadership roles. There are also limited edition pins and ribbons available for special occasions.

Can I purchase a recognition pin or ribbon?

No, recognition pins and ribbons are not available for purchase. They can only be earned through meeting the designated goals and achievements set by Pampered Chef.

How do I wear a recognition pin or ribbon?

Recognition pins and ribbons are typically worn on the apron or lanyard of the consultant during cooking shows or other Pampered Chef events. They can also be displayed on a special recognition board or framed for personal display.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
katie0128
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
chefann