• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Cheap Recognition Ribbons: Finding the Deals You Need

In summary, there is a website that sells recognition ribbons for less than Merrill. The only authorized vendor is Merrill.
PamperedK
Silver Member
There was a website I found that sold great recognition ribbons like the ones we could get on Merrill....but cheaper. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

https://www.zaderconsulting.com/~ribbon/products-pc.php

I've been looking for more of a choice. Thanks!

Thank you!So I'm assuming this is an authorized vendor for PC?

No clue. Another Director showed it to me a while back. I bought from them once, then moved away from the team & quit using what I had purchased. Never did buy a 2nd time.

It says right on the page that it is approved

As far as I know the only "authorized" vendor is Merrill. But if they work for you I'd get them. I don't even want to look since I still have a ton of ribbons I don't use.

If anyone has some that they want to sell, I'd be willing to buy! I can't get through to find out if they ship to Canada and the order page only has US options.

I had my daughter organize all of my ribbons yesterday b/c I was going to post them. I'll get a list together tonight & post :)

annew said:
I had my daughter organize all of my ribbons yesterday b/c I was going to post them. I'll get a list together tonight & post :)

Thanks that would be fantastic!

PamperedK said:
If anyone has some that they want to sell, I'd be willing to buy! I can't get through to find out if they ship to Canada and the order page only has US options.

If there are any others that you would like we can ship them to my house & then I'll ship them to you.... :D

I use the Ribbon Place (the link Sheila gave). I like their ribbons they have an option for one with a hole for a ring to keep all of the ribbons together.

It wouldn't let me attach my file so here's my list of ribbons. if your interested make me an offer :)

Qty. Name of Ribbon

11- Top Achiever
14- Beat my best
9- 4- show achiever
5- High average
13- Recruiter
13- Beat my Director
2- $400 show
8- $500 show
6- $600 show
8- $700 show
6- $800 show
7- $900 show
3- $1000 month
8- $2000 month
6 $3000 month
4 $3000 month

Related to Cheap Recognition Ribbons: Finding the Deals You Need

1. What are cheap recognition ribbons?

Cheap recognition ribbons are ribbons that are affordable and budget-friendly options for recognizing achievements, accomplishments, or participation in events or causes. These ribbons are often made with lower-cost materials, but still offer the same sentiment and recognition value as more expensive ribbons.

2. Where can I find cheap recognition ribbons?

There are several places where you can find cheap recognition ribbons, such as online retailers, party supply stores, or discount stores. You can also try contacting local ribbon or awards companies to see if they offer any budget-friendly options.

3. What factors should I consider when looking for cheap recognition ribbons?

When searching for cheap recognition ribbons, it's important to consider the quality of the ribbons, as well as the customization options available. You should also factor in shipping costs and any potential discounts or deals that the supplier may offer.

4. Can cheap recognition ribbons still be personalized?

Yes, many cheap recognition ribbons can still be personalized with text, logos, or images to make them more meaningful and special for the recipient. However, the customization options may be more limited compared to more expensive ribbons.

5. Are cheap recognition ribbons suitable for all occasions?

Yes, cheap recognition ribbons can be used for a variety of occasions, such as sports events, academic achievements, employee recognition, or charity fundraisers. As long as the ribbons convey the intended message and are of decent quality, they can be a great budget-friendly option for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • pamperedalf
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • tupachef