• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Find the Perfect Charm for Your Quarterly Recognition | Charm System Ideas

In summary, the sister director was discussing new charms available through Merrill and possible charm ideas. She mentioned that people in her group would think the Merrill necklace was dumb and that she wasn't sure if they did charms in her group. She also mentioned that she liked the idea of charms representing different things, such as quarterly "hard worker" charms, quarterly optimism charms, team player charms, and consultant charms. She also mentioned that she liked the idea of charms representing things someone has accomplished, such as a charm for a quarterly "hard worker" and a charm for a consultant that has "found themselves." She also mentioned that she liked the idea of charms representing parties someone has attended, such as a charm for a $1,000 party.
tupachef
Hi everyone! I'm going to a charm system for my quarterly recognition, but I need some guidance. Does anyone have any suggestions for certain charms representing certain things? I have a few things in mind, but really could use some ideas! Thanks!

Have you checked out the new charms available through Merrill? Also, you could check out glitzetal.com and swjsouthwest.com for charm ideas.

I have no idea because we don't do charms in my group. Sorry!I was talking to a sister director today about the Merrill necklace and we were both like NO WAY!!! People around here would think it's dumb. *dunno*

DebbieJ said:
I have no idea because we don't do charms in my group. Sorry!

I was talking to a sister director today about the Merrill necklace and we were both like NO WAY!!! People around here would think it's dumb. *dunno*

I'm feeling the same way. I hope they have it at Conference - sometimes things like that are better in person...

cmdtrgd said:
Have you checked out the new charms available through Merrill? Also, you could check out glitzetal.com and swjsouthwest.com for charm ideas.

I did see those when they came out -I'm not a huge fan. Like Beth said, maybe it'll be different to see them in person. I really like BlueMud.com, but I'm just thinking I need ideas of tangible things representing consultant attributes or accomplishments. I want to be clever with it, but I kinda hit a mind block yesterday before I posted this.

So far I've come up with:

Bee= quarterly "hard worker" -one that holds and submits 4+ shows consistently throughout quarter
Hummingbird=quarterly optimism award
Ladybug=quarterly team player
Dragonfly=quarterly consultant that has "found him/herself"
Oak leaf=quarterly strength award
Cell phone=monthly consistent 3-2-1 contacts
Wine glass=Future Director
Puzzle piece=1st qualified recruit
Chicago Sears Tower=went to Conference
Chef's Hat=1 year active (I have a young team)
Rose=Directorship
Plane=earned incentive trip
Dollar sign=$1000 show
Star=each qualified recruit

Wow, putting them down in type actually made me realize that I have a lot more than I thought! Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I think those sound neat. They don't scream PC but still represent their achievements.

I haven't shown the Merrill Necklace to my peeps yet because I know they will FLIP over it and want it!!!! I just have to figure out what level they need to be at to "earn" the necklace...

JMHO, but I do not like the new necklace either. I was excited until I saw it!!!

I do a mix of PC dollars and then charms.

For $1,000 parties
The first party, they receive a rhinstone $1000 charm holder and a "$" sign charm. For each party after, they continue to receive a $ charm

For recruiting
The first recruit, they receive a key charm holder and a small key charm. For each recruit signed after, another key charm is given

A new one...for each potential recruit lead they bring to a meeting they receive the first time a charm holder that says: Share the Dream and a little pineapple charm. And from then on, every time they bring a potential recruit they will receive another pineapple charm.

baychef said:
JMHO, but I do not like the new necklace either. I was excited until I saw it!!!

I do a mix of PC dollars and then charms.

For $1,000 parties
The first party, they receive a rhinstone $1000 charm holder and a "$" sign charm. For each party after, they continue to receive a $ charm

For recruiting
The first recruit, they receive a key charm holder and a small key charm. For each recruit signed after, another key charm is given

A new one...for each potential recruit lead they bring to a meeting they receive the first time a charm holder that says: Share the Dream and a little pineapple charm. And from then on, every time they bring a potential recruit they will receive another pineapple charm.

Ann,

Thanks! Where do you get your charm holders and charms?? Cute ideas!!

The 1000 charm holder pin and charms are ordered from Southwest as well as the recruiting charm holder and charms.

I believe that the Share the Dream charm holder and pineapples are from Glitz. If the pineapples are not there, they may be on Southwest.

If you are not familiar with those companies, let me know and when I return home, I can log on to my computer and send you the links.

If Southwest is the same as the SWJ Southwest, then I've got that one. Glitz, however, is new to me. Would you mind sending the link when you get a sec? THANKS!

Yes, it is SWJ (I am a little thick somedays!!) and the other company link is:
http://www.glitzetal.com/
They have similar things and ship much faster than SWJ. I like the variety of both!

Related to Find the Perfect Charm for Your Quarterly Recognition | Charm System Ideas

What is the charm system and how does it work?

The charm system is a way for Pampered Chef consultants to commemorate and celebrate their achievements and milestones. Each quarter, consultants have the opportunity to earn a charm based on their sales, recruiting, or leadership accomplishments. These charms can be added to a charm bracelet or necklace as a way to showcase their success and progress within the company.

How do I know which charm to choose for my quarterly recognition?

The charm system offers a variety of options to choose from, including options for sales, recruiting, and leadership achievements. You can consult with your upline or the Pampered Chef website to determine which charm best represents your accomplishments for that quarter. Additionally, some consultants choose to collect all of the charms to create a complete charm bracelet or necklace.

Can I purchase a charm if I didn't earn it through the charm system?

Unfortunately, charms can only be earned through the charm system and cannot be purchased separately. This ensures that charms are truly representative of a consultant's hard work and success within the company. However, if you missed earning a charm in a previous quarter, you can still work towards earning it in future quarters.

What if I don't want to wear a charm bracelet or necklace?

The charm system offers a variety of options for displaying your charms, including a charm holder keychain or a charm holder pin. These options still allow you to showcase your achievements without having to wear a charm bracelet or necklace. Additionally, you can always choose to display your charms in a different way that best represents your personal style.

Can I exchange charms for a different one?

Unfortunately, charms cannot be exchanged for a different one once they have been earned. However, you can always choose to purchase a different charm to add to your collection if you wish. Additionally, if you have duplicates of a certain charm, you can offer to trade with other consultants to complete your collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • krhodes74