• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Postage Meters: Get the Best Deal - PitneyWorks

In summary, a postage meter is a machine that prints postage directly onto envelopes or labels, eliminating the need for stamps or handwritten postage. It accesses a pre-paid postage account to calculate and print the exact postage amount, saving businesses time and money. When choosing a postage meter, consider mailing volume, budget, and specific needs. PitneyWorks, a division of Pitney Bowes, can help you find the best deal on a postage meter with expert advice, competitive pricing, and ongoing support.
just get a scale, print off the mailing rates from usps, and do low weights with your own stamps, everything else I mail in flat rate envelopes and print right from my printer. And it's free, with the scale you are looking at there is a monthly charge.

That's exactly what I do Lori. I just couldn't justify the extra expense. It is a nice thing to have and I've kicked around the idea of having one of those, but in the end opted not to.

ChefLoriG said:
just get a scale, print off the mailing rates from usps, and do low weights with your own stamps, everything else I mail in flat rate envelopes and print right from my printer. And it's free, with the scale you are looking at there is a monthly charge.

I agree they have scales at Office Depot and you can print postage from USPS.com and leave it at your door if its something that wont fit in your mailbox, by telling them on the website where it will be

I send my host packets media mail. Can you send these from your home or do you have to go to the post office for this?

1. What is a postage meter?

A postage meter is a machine that prints postage directly onto envelopes or labels, eliminating the need for stamps or handwritten postage. It is commonly used by businesses to efficiently and accurately handle large volumes of mail.

2. How does a postage meter work?

A postage meter works by accessing a secure, pre-paid postage account that is linked to the machine. The user inputs the weight and destination of the mail, and the meter calculates and prints the exact postage amount onto the envelope or label.

3. What are the benefits of using a postage meter?

Using a postage meter can save businesses time and money by eliminating trips to the post office and ensuring accurate postage. It also allows for the printing of custom messages or logos on envelopes, and can track postage expenses for accounting purposes.

4. How do I choose the best postage meter for my business?

When choosing a postage meter, consider your mailing volume, budget, and specific needs such as printing capabilities and tracking features. It is also important to research different brands and read reviews to find the most reliable and cost-effective option for your business.

5. What is PitneyWorks and how can it help me get the best deal on a postage meter?

PitneyWorks is a division of Pitney Bowes, a leading provider of postage meters and shipping solutions. They offer a variety of postage meter options and can help you find the best deal by providing expert advice, competitive pricing, and ongoing support for your meter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • cbord