• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mailstation 2: Find the Best Digital Mailing System

In summary, there is a conversation about different options for purchasing a postage meter, with several individuals recommending Stamps.com as a cheaper alternative to Pitney Bowes. Stamps.com offers a monthly fee of $9.99 and a free 5 lb scale, as well as the ability to print stamps, labels, and send Priority Mail. Some individuals also mention the convenience of not having to go to the post office and the ease of purchasing stamps through Stamps.com.
I'd like one too. I have not even began looking into them yet tho.

I use Stamps.com - Buy Postage Online, Print USPS Stamps and Shipping Labels for my postage. You pay $20/month + postage, but they give you a free digital scale. You can print stamps only, envelope labels with postage, etc. The other advatange of stamps.com is that they automatically update the new rates without any extra charges. My previous experience with Pitney Bowes was that you had to pay to get the upgraded software when the rates changed. Hope that's helpful!

I use Stamps.com as well as I found it to be cheaper than Pitney Bowes. I only pay $9.99 a month (you may have to call them to get this rate once you sign up.) I got a free 5 lb scale too. The only difference between this and the other plans is you can only load $25 in postage at a time (there is no limit to how many times you can purchase postage) and you don't get detailed expense reports which I don't need. You can also send Priority Mail for $4.75. Let me know if you have questions!

I hate going to the post office about 10 years ago I bought a med priced postage meter at Office Max and a small box to hold embroidery floss.
I go to the post office about every 6 months to repurchase stamps I have a variety of stamps and just check ups.com it is so easy.
To me the monthly fee is why I refuse to do a postage meter.

heather223 said:
I use Stamps.com as well as I found it to be cheaper than Pitney Bowes. I only pay $9.99 a month (you may have to call them to get this rate once you sign up.) I got a free 5 lb scale too. The only difference between this and the other plans is you can only load $25 in postage at a time (there is no limit to how many times you can purchase postage) and you don't get detailed expense reports which I don't need. You can also send Priority Mail for $4.75. Let me know if you have questions!

Thanks Heather! I've had several people tell me that they have Stamps.com and they are paying less that what is advertised. I think I'm going this route.

1. How does the Mailstation 2 save me time and money?

The Mailstation 2 is a digital mailing system that eliminates the need for manual stamping and mailing. This saves you time by automating the process and reduces costs by using discounted postage rates.

2. Can I send both letters and packages with the Mailstation 2?

Yes, the Mailstation 2 can handle both letters and packages, up to 10 lbs. It also offers the option to add tracking and insurance to your packages for added security.

3. How do I refill postage on the Mailstation 2?

You can easily refill postage on the Mailstation 2 by connecting it to your computer and purchasing postage online through our partner, Pitney Bowes. This can be done at any time, 24/7, for your convenience.

4. Is the Mailstation 2 user-friendly?

Yes, the Mailstation 2 is designed to be user-friendly with a simple interface and easy-to-use features. It also comes with a detailed user guide and online support to help you get started.

5. Can I customize my mail with the Mailstation 2?

Absolutely! The Mailstation 2 allows you to customize your mail with company logos, graphics, and personalized messages. This is a great way to enhance your brand and make your mail stand out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
gundos
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • rbergwrightchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies