• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Trade or Share DVDs for Team Viewing: Help Us Out!

In summary, the group is looking for someone to DVD their show and share with their team. The person looking for DVDs is willing to trade a DVD or participate in a DVD library if a lot of people participate.
almondfarm
Gold Member
I am looking for anyone who is willing to DVD their show and share with my team... After talking to my team, they are very interested in seeing actual shows, and most of them are just past their 90 days so I don't have a lot of options to do actual demos at our meeting so I thought that maybe we could have a DVD library they could use. And I though who better than all of you to share their shows!

If you send me a DVD I would be willing to trade a DVD with you OR if a lot of us want to participate, I can burn entire sets and will get them to you for the cost of the DVDs and postage.

What do you think?

Love the idea! Need to figure out a way to film and get onto DVD....will ask fellow teammates for help. = )

I'd love to! What a great idea!

What do you think of trying to have the shows recorded by March 1st? Then I can copy them and mail them back to you?

I just need to get my hands on a digital camcorder so we can burn it onto a disc. My SC is willing to be taped and handle the tranferring to DVD. Will mention the 3/1 deadline. In fact, she'll be doing one with a new consultant (kickoff show) on the 26th. Sound like a good one to record?

Sounds great! I am taping my show on Wednesday.

I want to participate, but I'm really not sure if I want to record my show!

cmdtrgd said:

Kate.. lol... that's what I am kind of thinking. My director has a dvd of hers. I give it to all of my new consultants. AND.. she is always talking about making sure that our cooking shows are duplicatable for new consultants, but yowee! I am kind of silly during my shows! lol

LOL....I would love to see yours! That's what is neat about this project, different styles. It'll show our new recruits that there is no one cookie cutter style. Trust me, I'm all over the place and very loopy (forgetful), and I am hoping it's not to embarrassing when played back!

cmdtrgd said:

Me too. I'm fine at my shows but if it was recorded... I also could never have my director come to one - downline - sure, all the time but...

I'd be willing to pay for a copy of what you all put together though...

I am not sure I am very excited about being taped, but I think for all of us to share it is such a great training opportunity! One of my consultants is taping for me tonight, so I am hoping it will just seem like she is there watching.

I can't wait to see all of our different show styles!

Yes, I do not want to be taped....think I'll be stuttering and using a lot of um's. =)

This really is a great idea, and will be an amazing training tool....I too am excited about seeing the different styles.

So, how many people have agreed to send in a dvd? I have one SC (she's about to be TL!) who has volunteered to be recorded. I am working on getting my show recorded....so I may have 2 different ones. Any chance you could get one of your top sellers to participate?

My video camera only seems to use discs that are 30 minutes long, so that wouldn't really work. Plus I don't have a tripod. So I don't think I can do it.

I had the HO come and record one of my shows several years ago to use some footage for one of those video montages at Leadership. It was a little nerve-wracking at first, but then I forgot about it. But what was weird is that the guests were weirded out and wouldn't say a thing!! That's what I wasn't used to because I can usually get guests to interact a little bit.

When you have your DVD ready you can mail them to me, PM me for my address.

Touching base with everyone --- who has their DVD done? I am so anxious to share them with my team!!

I would please love to have any of your dvd's -- (Laurie - I know you did this and I'm sure you rocked it!) please -- this would be such a great help to my newly developing team! Thanks Chip in PA (my ph: is 570-855-5426 -- call and I'll give you address, whatever you need in funds to cover it - etc...thanks!

why not post on utube???

Or post them on 4Shared.com - you can open an account for free, make the folder private & password protected if you wanted so that strangers can't get in there & look. The consultant's would not be able to view online though, they would have to download them & then watch them on their own computer. ;)

I am still willing to facilitate burning the DVD sets if anyone wants to mail me their DVDs.. :) I would love a "library" of shows for my new consultants.

Hi guys,

Hate to say....I dropped the ball on this. I had good intentions and it seemed like life got in the way and I spaced. Tee Hee!

I still think this idea is still a great one and I'll get to working on filming a November show.

What is the purpose of the "Trade or Share DVDs for Team Viewing" program?

The purpose of this program is to provide Pampered Chef consultants with a way to share and trade DVDs of training and informational videos with other team members. This allows consultants to have access to a wider range of resources and knowledge to help them grow their business.

How do I participate in the "Trade or Share DVDs for Team Viewing" program?

To participate, you can either offer your own DVDs to share or trade, or browse the list of available DVDs from other consultants and contact them directly to make an exchange. You can also post in our team's designated forum or group to connect with other consultants who may be interested in trading or sharing DVDs.

Are there any guidelines or rules for participating in this program?

Yes, there are a few guidelines to follow to ensure a smooth and fair exchange. DVDs should be in good condition and free of scratches or damage. It is also recommended to use a tracking number when shipping DVDs to ensure they are received by the intended recipient. Additionally, be sure to communicate clearly with other consultants about the terms of the exchange, such as how long you will keep the DVD and when it should be returned.

What types of DVDs are typically available for trade or share?

The types of DVDs available can vary, but they typically include training and informational videos related to Pampered Chef products, business tips, and cooking demonstrations. Some consultants may also offer DVDs of past conference or training events.

Can I participate in this program if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, this program is only available to active Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in joining the Pampered Chef team and gaining access to this program, please contact a consultant or visit our website for more information on how to become a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies