• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop for Team Recognition Awards | Best Websites for Purchasing

In summary, Chefdenise says that she is looking for small rewards, ranging from $5 to $10, for recognition such as sales, most shows, most bookings, most recruits, and high show average. She also mentions that she is thinking of instant gratification for attendance at her monthly meetings, and that this could cost up to $60 a month. She also recommends stickers and office supplies as possible recognition gifts for her downline.
chefdenisep
Does anyone have a good website where I can purchase some team recognition awards. I know there was one on here about a month ago, but I didn't bookmark it.

Thanks so much,
Chefdenise, RI

Denise - what kind of rewards are you looking for - jewelry, ribbons, etc.?

expressyourselfonline.com has some ribbons. I don't know of others off the top of my head. (My director uses other items for recognition- little bottles of hand cream from Bath and Body Works, Starbucks cards, popcorn and a Blockbuster card. Then we have something we can use.)

My director is offering the trifle bowl or large dots bowl if we complete all 3 online trainings and 2 teleclasses by the end of March..... I bet that EVERYONE is going to do them!!

glitzetal.com is great for jewlery (SWJ has some problems)
theribbonplace.com is where I get ribbons
thebooster.com is where I get stickers and other business materials(use me as a reference if you go there!)
and then there's the director's store with VIPHTH

cmdtrgd said:
Denise - what kind of rewards are you looking for - jewelry, ribbons, etc.?
Just small items ranging in price from $5 to $10. I'm planning to award sales, most shows, etc.

I'm thinking of instant gratification this year to encourage attendance at my monthly meetings.

Thanks,
Denise

Thanks for your quick responses!

Denise

FYI Denise
you are not allowed to post your web addie in your signature line has to be

/chefdenise

Just thought I would let you know. Valky

Be careful....
chefdenisep said:
Just small items ranging in price from $5 to $10. I'm planning to award sales, most shows, etc.

I'm thinking of instant gratification this year to encourage attendance at my monthly meetings.

Thanks,
Denise

...with $5-$10 a month for each category you want to recognize! This can get quite costly. :eek: If you are recognizing, Top sales, most shows, most bookings, most recruits, high show average, top show...just to name a few..this could be up to $60 a month!! :eek: Just remember that it is the moment not the momento that matters!

My upline does stickers and we have all followed suit. We give out stickers with a Nancy's postcard for recognition - the stickers can be used to increase sales, bookings, recruiting, attendance - because they can be used on catalogs, postcard invitations, hostess packets etc.

I remember I used to hear about other directors giving their downline jewelry and ribbons and I'd get jealous...then I'd think "I could never be a director cuz I could never spend that kinda $$..." When i was getting close to promoting I spoke with my AD about this and she explained that it is important to not make directorship too hard or your downline won't want to strive for it...and things like ribbons have no "use" so that is why she gives out stickers...they are useful to our business, inexpensive - so she can recognize LOTS of achievements rather than just the top, easy to mail to those unable to attend meetings...
...so I do stickers, too. And now I feel silly for having not appreciated them in the beginning - LOL
I also sometimes do little contests and give out some sort of office supplies...I always try to give out things that are USEFUL to their business though.

dannyzmom said:
I also sometimes do little contests and give out some sort of office supplies...I always try to give out things that are USEFUL to their business though.

I like the office supply idea, but I have a bit of a office supply fetish:)

My friend was real sweet and gave me two pins (fork&knife) for my apron after I qualified because she works for another DS company and thought that it was so horrible that I have never received any support or recognition from my director. They are sweet, I would like to add to them.

I've heard of a director that gives away coupons for everything achieved during a month, and the coupons are worth bucks for supplies or VIP or Merrill or whatever. You just hold on to them until you want to redeem them and then tell your director. I like that idea. I'm dying for stuff from VIP and am too cheap to buy it. Though I'm getting ready to break down. I know if I spend $40 on a shirt and get just one booking from wearing it, it will pay for itself!

speedychef said:
I've heard of a director that gives away coupons for everything achieved during a month, and the coupons are worth bucks for supplies or VIP or Merrill or whatever. You just hold on to them until you want to redeem them and then tell your director. I like that idea. I'm dying for stuff from VIP and am too cheap to buy it. Though I'm getting ready to break down. I know if I spend $40 on a shirt and get just one booking from wearing it, it will pay for itself!
That's what my SD is having her downline do this year. We have a monthly meeting with the "big" group, and part of that meeting is the tickets. Everyone who did something in the previous month gets tickets in a drawing - usually for supplies (mini-cats, order forms). Then each Director is supposed to track people's ticket earnings, and we can "redeem" them at any time during the year. Each ticket is worth $1, from VIP, Merrill, Nancy's Artworks or PC$. If we don't show up at the meeting, we forfeit our tickets (and $) for that month. Here's the earning schedule:
  • $1250 sales, 1
  • 4 cooking shows, 1
  • $1000 show, 1
  • $550 show average (3 cooking show min.), 1
  • Super Starter achieved, 1 (we started this before the new program was announced. I don't know how it will change to accomodate the new program.)
  • High show average (for the cluster), 1
  • Attend a meeting, 1
  • 8 cooking shows held, 2
  • $2000 in sales, 2 (1 ticket for each additional $1000)
  • Each new signed recruit, 2
  • Do demo recipe at meeting, 2
  • Turn in goal sheet by Jan 21, 2
  • Promote to FD, 3
  • Attend 5 meetings in a row, 5
  • Attend National Conference, 5

Related to Shop for Team Recognition Awards | Best Websites for Purchasing

1. What are Recognition Awards?

Recognition Awards are a way for Pampered Chef to acknowledge and celebrate the achievements of our consultants. These awards can be earned through various milestones, such as reaching certain sales goals or recruiting new team members.

2. How do I qualify for a Recognition Award?

To qualify for a Recognition Award, you must meet the specific criteria set for each award. This may include reaching a certain sales amount, booking a certain number of parties, or signing up a certain number of new consultants. Your progress towards these goals can be tracked through your personal consultant dashboard.

3. What types of Recognition Awards are available?

There are a variety of Recognition Awards available, including achievement awards, leadership awards, and milestone awards. These awards range from small tokens of appreciation to larger, more prestigious recognitions. You can view the full list of awards and their criteria on the Pampered Chef website.

4. How are Recognition Awards presented?

Recognition Awards are typically presented at Pampered Chef events, such as annual conferences or team meetings. Some awards may also be sent directly to the consultant's home. We also provide digital badges that can be shared on social media to showcase your achievements.

5. Can I earn multiple Recognition Awards?

Yes, you can earn multiple Recognition Awards as you continue to reach new milestones and achieve success with Pampered Chef. We encourage our consultants to set goals and strive for these awards as they are a great way to recognize your hard work and dedication to your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
  • pamperedpals