• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whose Contact Information Should Be on the Invites: Host or Consultant?

In summary, to send out invites for a Pampered Chef party, you can use our online invitation tool or purchase physical invitations from our website. The online tool also allows you to track RSVPs and manually update your guest list. It's recommended to send invites 2-3 weeks in advance and you can include a link to your personal Pampered Chef website. To prevent invites from going to spam folders, personalize the subject line, use a reputable email service, and ask guests to add your email to their contacts.
California Girl
if you mail out the invites for the host, do you put your phone number and email or the host?

California Girl said:
if you mail out the invites for the host, do you put your phone number and email or the host?

I use the mini catalog invitation template on CC, and when you do that - the guests get contact info for the host and for you.

I include both my info and the host's info. I have them RSVP with the host, but have my direct information on the invite too

I put:
Tuesday September 14th @ 7:00 pm
Candice Anderson RSVP @ (435) 245-5321
330 W 400 N Hyrum, UT
Can’t Come? Bummer! Order Online @
/amyskaug
Conserving? Come learn to make a recipe
that is $2 a serving and takes under
30 minutes to make

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would suggest putting the host's contact information on the invites. This way, guests can easily reach out to the host with any questions or concerns about the party. However, it's always a good idea to include your contact information in case anyone wants to reach out to you directly. Happy hosting!

1. How do I send out invites for a Pampered Chef party?

To send out invites for a Pampered Chef party, you can use our online invitation tool, which allows you to customize and send digital invites to your guests. You can also purchase physical invitations from our website or create your own using our templates.

2. Can I track who has RSVP'd to my party?

Yes, our online invitation tool allows you to track the RSVPs for your party. You can also manually update your guest list to keep track of who has confirmed their attendance.

3. How far in advance should I send out invites for a Pampered Chef party?

We recommend sending out invites at least 2-3 weeks in advance to give your guests enough time to plan and RSVP.

4. Can I include a link to my personal Pampered Chef website on the invites?

Yes, our online invitation tool allows you to include a link to your personal Pampered Chef website on the invites. This makes it easy for your guests to browse and shop for products before the party.

5. Are there any tips for making sure my invites don't go to spam folders?

To ensure that your invites do not go to spam folders, we recommend personalizing the subject line and using a reputable email service. You can also ask your guests to add your email address to their contacts to prevent your invites from being marked as spam.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMDave
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
RMDave
Replies
Views
lovecookn
  • mama2emma
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies