• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Gift of Gratitude: A Trivet for My Class Moms

In summary, the "A Gift of Gratitude" trivet is a customizable and practical gift to show appreciation for class moms. It is made of heat-resistant silicone with a ceramic tile insert and is dishwasher safe. Multiple trivets can be ordered, possibly at a discounted rate.
tfalasco
Hi all - I am a teacher who is giving her class mothers, principal, aide, and secretaries a trivet for the end of the year. I wrote a catchy little poem to go along with it. It could be used for anyone, even a teacher so I thought I would share. Enjoy!

To My Wonderful Class Mothers,

You dedicated your time
To help us this year
I’m grateful, I’m thankful
You all are so dear!

It’s all for the children
And so is this gift
I bought in your honor
To give more kids a lift

I wish I could give you more
But I want you to know
That I’ll hook you up with more products
When you book your own show!

Very cute!!

That is awesome...I am a teacher myself...Wish I had caught this one earlier.....Maybe I will do that at the beginning of the year and win them all over...

1. What is the purpose of the "A Gift of Gratitude" trivet?

The "A Gift of Gratitude" trivet is a thoughtful and practical gift to show appreciation for the hard work and dedication of class moms.

2. Can I customize the trivet with a personal message?

Yes, the "A Gift of Gratitude" trivet can be personalized with a heartfelt message or the names of the class moms.

3. How is the trivet made?

The "A Gift of Gratitude" trivet is made of durable and heat-resistant silicone, with a ceramic tile insert that can be customized with a design or message.

4. Is the trivet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the trivet is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.

5. Can I order multiple trivets for all the class moms?

Yes, you can order multiple "A Gift of Gratitude" trivets to show appreciation for all the class moms. Bulk discounts may also be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deborah Helser
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • babywings76