• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Wrap the Trivet for a Gift

In summary, the best way to wrap a trivet for a gift is to use a sturdy wrapping paper or gift bag, making sure it is completely covered and secured with tape. Tissue paper or a dish towel can also be used as an alternative. Wrapping the trivet is not necessary, but can add a special touch and protect it during transportation.
babywings76
Gold Member
It's me... the indecisive one... asking for advice again...:rolleyes: :)

I plan to give my kids' teachers RUFTH trivets this year. So, how should I present them? Wrapped in the box with a note about the RUFTH program donation? Out of the box, in a gift bag? With note, without?

I just wrap the box and put a bow on it.

I'm giving them away too to a few teachers...I like the square - it is so classy! I'm just wrapping them and putting a bow on them.

I would just wrap it in the box. You could always cut out the information from the catalog or retype it and attach it to the box.

I've always given the teachers the trivet and I too, just wrap it and put a bow on it.

I wrap it in wrapping paper with a bow and make sure your business card is INSIDE the box!

Okay, thanks! :) Now, if only I had business cards...

i know im a few days late responding (stupid snow) but isnt there a gift tag on CC that explains what the RUFTH trivet is? it says where the money goes...

yup....here it is.

hth :D

oh darn! I just sent them off to school with the kids today. I just wrapped them in the box and stuck on a bow. Next year.... ;)

its not too chirstmas-ey. you can use it year round for lots of gifts!

It's great, thanks! :)

1. How do I wrap the trivet for a gift?

To wrap the trivet for a gift, start by placing the trivet in the center of a large sheet of wrapping paper. Fold the sides of the paper over the trivet, making sure it is completely covered. Then, fold the ends of the paper in towards the center and secure them with tape. You can also add a bow or ribbon for a finishing touch.

2. What is the best way to wrap a trivet for a gift?

The best way to wrap a trivet for a gift is to use a sturdy wrapping paper that won't tear easily. You can also use a gift bag or box if you prefer. Make sure the trivet is completely covered and secure the wrapping with tape to prevent it from coming undone.

3. Can I use tissue paper to wrap a trivet for a gift?

Yes, you can use tissue paper to wrap a trivet for a gift. Start by placing the trivet in the center of a large sheet of tissue paper. Then, fold the sides of the paper over the trivet and secure them with tape. You can also add a bow or ribbon for a decorative touch.

4. Is it necessary to wrap the trivet if I am giving it as a gift?

While it is not necessary to wrap the trivet if you are giving it as a gift, it can add a nice touch and make the gift feel more special. Plus, wrapping the trivet can help protect it during transportation and prevent any scratches or damage.

5. Can I use a dish towel to wrap the trivet for a gift?

Yes, you can use a dish towel to wrap the trivet for a gift. Place the trivet in the center of the dish towel, then fold the sides of the towel over the trivet. You can also tie the ends of the towel in a knot to secure it. This is a great option if you want to give a functional and eco-friendly gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly