• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

99 Posts and Counting Until I Am Pink

In summary, the woman had some densities on her mammogram that she was unsure about and the radiologist told her that they couldn't see anything abnormal.
jrstephens
Maybe I will earn it this month for Help Whip Cancer!! HAHAHA!!! I just had to post that, so, I could sound all corny!!!!:D :cool: :rolleyes:

I have 45 posts, till I am yellow, so I don't think it's corny at all! Good Luck and I hope you reach it soon!!!

jrstephens said:
Maybe I will earn it this month for Help Whip Cancer!! HAHAHA!!! I just had to post that, so, I could sound all corny!!!!:D :cool: :rolleyes:
Pink would be great this month!! I used to be pink but it went away.:confused: I think you used to get it at 2500, but something must have changed. I want mine back!:D

Go go go!!!

99 posts on Chef Success to go, 99 posts to go...put one up and hit post quick reply, 98 posts on Chef Success to go...98 posts on Chef Success to go...

Sorry - couldn't resist a song!

janetupnorth said:
99 posts on Chef Success to go, 99 posts to go...put one up and hit post quick reply, 98 posts on Chef Success to go...98 posts on Chef Success to go...

Sorry - couldn't resist a song!
Janet! That is so funny!:D :D :D

Thanks Janet just what I need stuck in my head!!

pamperedbecky said:
Pink would be great this month!! I used to be pink but it went away.:confused: I think you used to get it at 2500, but something must have changed. I want mine back!:D
I have to agree with Becky- I want to say it is 2600 or 2700 now... get chatting girly!

Duh! It must be 2700 because Becky is yellow at 2698- get posting Becky and you will be pink in minutes!

ooh ooh ooh did that do it??? Let's see if I'm now pink!

gilliandanielle said:
Duh! It must be 2700 because Becky is yellow at 2698- get posting Becky and you will be pink in minutes!

Well, dang I got all excited and started a thread too early! Oh well, just more post for me and y'all I reckon!! ha!

Wooooo hooooo!!! I'm pink again! Just in time for HWC AND the fact that I'm getting my first mammogram this month (I'm 35 with a family history). Too much information maybe??!:p

pamperedbecky said:
ooh ooh ooh did that do it??? Let's see if I'm now pink!

You look good in Pink! Now I for sure know it is 2700...off to post.....

jrstephens said:
You look good in Pink! Now I for sure know it is 2700...off to post.....
Ok, get moving!!:D

pamperedbecky said:
Wooooo hooooo!!! I'm pink again! Just in time for HWC AND the fact that I'm getting my first mammogram this month (I'm 35 with a family history). Too much information maybe??!:p

Ditto here (family history) - except I've had 3 mammograms already - had to work around having kids. My mom has survived breast cancer twice! I'm glad you're going.

Everyone should read the HWC flyers if they have them and go have one...it really isn't that bad.

My mom's cancer never formed lumps, it could ONLY be seen on the mammogram and the first time it was caught with her VERY FIRST mammogram.

Better safe than sorry ladies!

pamperedalf said:
Thanks Janet just what I need stuck in my head!!

Glad to be annoying...I think? :p ;) :D

I had a follow-up mammogram today. The lab thought my last one showed some changes from the previous year. Thankfully, this one was clear. They want me to do a 6-month follow-up, but the radiologist told me that they couldn't see anything at all abnormal in today's films.

My family has a really strong history of cysts but no breast cancer. So, my brain didn't automatically go to the worst scenario. Good to have a positive report, though.

The DAY AFTER I originally earned pink it got changed!!! UGH!

raebates said:
I had a follow-up mammogram today. The lab thought my last one showed some changes from the previous year. Thankfully, this one was clear. They want me to do a 6-month follow-up, but the radiologist told me that they couldn't see anything at all abnormal in today's films.

My family has a really strong history of cysts but no breast cancer. So, my brain didn't automatically go to the worst scenario. Good to have a positive report, though.

Glad the follow-up cleared it up and it isn't abnormal! By us, they pre-check the films and make sure they have good images. But depending on when they are taken in the month, the density of your tissue can change. Always good to double-check when unsure!

That was really my first thought. They said they found what appeared to be densities in both breasts. The woman who does my standard mammograms is great about checking to make sure everything is okay with a quick glance. If there's anything glaringly wrong, she'll send you immediately to the hospital (they're side by side) for additional films. I knew that there wasn't anything huge because she would have caught it.The woman who did today's "extra squish" one told me that it wasn't until they compared the films that they seemed to detect something. Because I had a hysterectomy last year, it's a little harder for me to make sure where I am in my cycle when I schedule my mammogram. (They left one ovary, so I still have those wonderful hormonal fluctuations.)Yes, I know this is probably TMI, but I've learned that sharing these types of details can help others recognize the importance of those tests.

raebates said:
Yes, I know this is probably TMI, but I've learned that sharing these types of details can help others recognize the importance of those tests.
I don't think it's TMI because you're right, it could get someone thinking out there to do this for themselves. I'm definitely going to mention it at shows. I turned 35 in December and it's fitting that I'm finally scheduling my mammogram this month since it's HWC. If announcing that at shows (or on here) gets at least ONE person in to do it themselves, then I'm happy.

I'm glad yours turned out to be all clear. I never thought about figuring out where I'm at in my cycle. Hopefully it won't mess anything up if I'm not at a "good" part of my cycle.:D

Related to 99 Posts and Counting Until I Am Pink

1. What is "99 Posts and Counting Until I Am Pink"?

"99 Posts and Counting Until I Am Pink" is a blog written by a Pampered Chef consultant who is documenting her journey to achieving the prestigious "Pink" status in the company. It includes personal stories, tips, and advice for other consultants looking to achieve the same goal.

2. How many posts are currently on "99 Posts and Counting Until I Am Pink"?

As the title suggests, there are currently 99 posts on the blog. The consultant is documenting each step of her journey, and the final post will be when she officially achieves the "Pink" status.

3. Is "99 Posts and Counting Until I Am Pink" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

While the blog is primarily geared towards Pampered Chef consultants, anyone interested in the company or direct sales in general can benefit from the insights and tips shared by the author.

4. Can I find product reviews on "99 Posts and Counting Until I Am Pink"?

Yes, the consultant occasionally shares her favorite Pampered Chef products and reviews them on the blog. These reviews are based on her personal experience and are not influenced by the company.

5. How often is "99 Posts and Counting Until I Am Pink" updated?

The consultant updates the blog at least once a week, but sometimes more frequently. She shares updates on her progress, personal stories, and helpful tips for other consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dina Atnip
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • letscook04
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JackieBozeman
Replies