• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3Rd Pyb Show Started Yesterday.

In summary, the 3rd PYB show is a virtual event held by Pampered Chef to showcase new products and provide cooking tips and recipes. It typically lasts for one week and can be joined by contacting a consultant or visiting the company's website. Benefits of attending include learning about new products, getting exclusive discounts, and interacting with consultants and other customers. Products showcased during the event can still be purchased after the start date, and there is no cost to attend the event, but purchasing products will incur a cost.
ivy5683
My first one grossed $600 in commissionable sales, the show was almost $1000 but most of that was for the host's order.
All of my ladies have been keeping their show going for 2 weeks. That's seemed to really help in boosting sales.
Just a tip, it may work for you to have your show go longer, especially if your host is showing it to customers AND employees.

I have one ending on August 15th and on ending on August 19th. I have no cooking shows this month so far so this is really helping me.

Great Job!! What kind of treats are you taking them? I have two to close next week.

you have to be careful in sept bc shows must be submitted be in by the 15th of the next month right?

May I ask what PYB is?Still learning, :)
Cyndi

It took me a minute but it is Pamper Your Business

Thanks, all I could think of was Pack Your Bags!

I just stared at it for like 5 min's before I figured out it was Pamper Your Business. I think part of it was lack of breakfast and caffeine.:)

haha I couldn't think of it either! Way to go nicki!!!

That is great Nicki! I too would like to know what your are giving them as "treats/goodies".

Related to 3Rd Pyb Show Started Yesterday.

1. What is the 3rd PYB show and how long does it last?

The 3rd PYB show refers to the third installment of our Pampered Chef Party Your Brains Out event. It is a virtual event where our consultants showcase new products and provide cooking tips and recipes. The show typically lasts for one week.

2. How can I join the 3rd PYB show?

You can join the 3rd PYB show by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or visiting our website. Your consultant will provide you with the necessary information and links to join the virtual event.

3. What are some benefits of attending the 3rd PYB show?

Attending the 3rd PYB show allows you to learn about our newest products and get exclusive discounts and deals. You can also interact with our consultants and fellow customers, ask questions, and get cooking tips and inspiration.

4. Can I still purchase products from the 3rd PYB show if I missed the start date?

Yes, you can still purchase products from the 3rd PYB show even if you missed the start date. The event will typically last for one week, and all products showcased during the event will still be available for purchase afterwards.

5. Is there a cost to attend the 3rd PYB show?

No, there is no cost to attend the 3rd PYB show. It is a free virtual event that anyone can join. However, if you choose to purchase any products during the event, there will be a cost for those items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • zookeeper614