• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3 Catalog Shows and Hardly Any Sales!

In summary, the expert suggests combining the three shows together if they are not reaching the $150 mark. They suggest offering your hosts a free gift if they get 10-12 orders or more.
ptejhe
Hi there,
I'm new to this forum, but I already love it! You guys have given me so many great advertising ideas!

I have 3 Catalog Parties going on right now and not 1 of them is to $150 yet! What do I do if they never reach that mark? I'm not an "active" consultant yet so I cannot accept individual orders.

HELP!! :confused:

you can combine then and then share the benefits with all three, or possibly talk to your upline and see if she can do it for you. :) I know the feeling... my sales are low too.

Even though you can't accept individual orders from your website (if you have one), you CAN still submit individual orders via P3. You can always do an individual order and send it in via P3, even if you're not qualified yet. Once you're qualified, THEN people can order individually off of your website if they're not ordering as part of a show. Hope that makes sense!

If I have this happen to me, I do try to combine them into one show if it hits the $150 mark, then at least you don't have to charge them each direct shipping rates. The host pretty much loses out on the benefits (or just pick a "winner" of the host benefits from those various shows), but at least people are getting their orders that they placed.

I did that for several in the past few months. Whoever comes the closest over $125 to the $150 is who I give the Host benefits to. I put it in as a Cooking Show so there will be $15 in FPV for them to spend. I would call all of them and explain that if you combine the shows together, only one of them gets the Host benefit and that person has to have over $125. You would be surprised what they will come up with! I had one Host want to close her Catalog Show 4 days early because she didn't think anyone else was going to order and it was at $140. I told her to call around and to send out another email. Well her Show ended up at $250! You don't know until you try!

Wait... don't give up yet. Do some host coaching and get ALL 3 of those shows to qualify!! Glass half full, right...

you might consider offering your hosts a free gift if they get 10-12 orders or more.... give them an incentive to get more orders... not like a SB, something larger like a scraper, peeler or cookbook or something in the $10-$15 range.

Thank you everyone for your support!! I know God is good and if this is His Plan it will flourish! Thank you!

Related to 3 Catalog Shows and Hardly Any Sales!

1. How can I increase sales for my 3 catalog shows?

One way to increase sales for your 3 catalog shows is by promoting them on social media and inviting friends and family to attend. You can also offer incentives such as free shipping or a discount for orders placed during the shows.

2. What are some tips for making my catalog show more appealing?

To make your catalog show more appealing, try creating eye-catching displays using the products, offering product demonstrations, and providing recipe ideas or meal planning tips using the products.

3. Is it important to follow up with customers after the catalog shows?

Yes, it is important to follow up with customers after the catalog shows to thank them for their orders and offer any additional assistance or information they may need. This can also help to build customer loyalty and potentially lead to future sales.

4. How can I reach new customers for my catalog shows?

One way to reach new customers for your catalog shows is by hosting a launch party or event and inviting friends, family, and acquaintances who may be interested in the products. You can also ask your existing customers for referrals or reach out to potential customers through social media or online groups.

5. What should I do if my catalog shows are not generating enough sales?

If your catalog shows are not generating enough sales, it may be beneficial to review your product selection and pricing, as well as your marketing and sales strategies. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • HealthNut