1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales 3-2-1 plan

1. gilchrist_pchef

gilchrist_pchef Member

People ask me all the time at my cluster meetings what it my secret for booking shows.... and it is the 3-2-1 plan! I have been making alot more phone calls and it has paid off big time. I do have one problem though, I can't seem to contact 3 people a day. I call tons of people but get lots of voice mail. I usually get in touch with about 2 people a day. So... How many of you actually get 3 contacts in a day? Just wondering.

2. Krista Burson

Krista Burson Member Gold Member

I get about 5 people per week.... I make about 20 calls per week right now.

3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Often, when I get 3 contacts a day, it's not just through phone calls. Alot of my contacts are in person while I'm out and about running errands, etc...

Aug 1, 2009
  4. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Another key is also to make sure you get the best number when you are at your shows getting contact info. A lot of times people will automatically write down their home number, but for me, I do calls at lunch, and most people aren't at home during that time. If you check with them at check out: "I want to make sure I give you the best possible service. I usually do my follow up calls at around XX, is this the best number to reach you at?" they'll probably respond "Oh, let me give you my cell/work/etc"

Aug 1, 2009
  5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

If you want to make 3 contacts, you have to call more people or go out and "shop" for contact.

One day last week I had six or seven contacts. You just have to keep calling. Each message you leave gets you closer to a live contact.

Aug 1, 2009
  6. gilchrist_pchef

gilchrist_pchef Member

I guess I will just keep calling, calling, calling. I don't get out of the house much because I have a 4 yr. old and 1 yr. old and my husband is out of town 5 days a week. I guess it is a miracle that I get the calls in that I do LOL!

Have something to add?