• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The 3-2-1 Plan: Making More Phone Calls & Booking Shows

In summary, people ask me all the time at my cluster meetings what it my secret for booking shows.... and it is the 3-2-1 plan! I have been making alot more phone calls and it has paid off big time. I do have one problem though, I can't seem to contact 3 people a day. I call tons of people but get lots of voice mail. I usually get in touch with about 2 people a day. So... How many of you actually get 3 contacts in a day? Just wondering.I get about 5 people per week.... I make about 20 calls per week right now.Often, when I get 3 contacts a day, it's not just through phone calls. Alot of my contacts are in
gilchrist_pchef
People ask me all the time at my cluster meetings what it my secret for booking shows.... and it is the 3-2-1 plan! I have been making alot more phone calls and it has paid off big time. I do have one problem though, I can't seem to contact 3 people a day. I call tons of people but get lots of voice mail. I usually get in touch with about 2 people a day. So... How many of you actually get 3 contacts in a day? Just wondering.

I get about 5 people per week.... I make about 20 calls per week right now.

Often, when I get 3 contacts a day, it's not just through phone calls. Alot of my contacts are in person while I'm out and about running errands, etc...

Another key is also to make sure you get the best number when you are at your shows getting contact info. A lot of times people will automatically write down their home number, but for me, I do calls at lunch, and most people aren't at home during that time. If you check with them at check out: "I want to make sure I give you the best possible service. I usually do my follow up calls at around XX, is this the best number to reach you at?" they'll probably respond "Oh, let me give you my cell/work/etc"

If you want to make 3 contacts, you have to call more people or go out and "shop" for contact. One day last week I had six or seven contacts. You just have to keep calling. Each message you leave gets you closer to a live contact.

I guess I will just keep calling, calling, calling. I don't get out of the house much because I have a 4 yr. old and 1 yr. old and my husband is out of town 5 days a week. I guess it is a miracle that I get the calls in that I do LOL!

1. What is "The 3-2-1 Plan" and how does it help with making phone calls and booking shows?

"The 3-2-1 Plan" is a system developed by Pampered Chef to help consultants make more effective phone calls and book more shows. It involves making three calls a day, two days a week, and one call on the weekend. This consistent and manageable approach helps to build a strong customer base and book more shows.

2. How do I know who to call and what to say during the 3-2-1 Plan?

Pampered Chef provides resources and training to help consultants identify potential customers and craft persuasive phone scripts. Additionally, consultants can reach out to their upline or fellow consultants for advice and support.

3. Can I use the 3-2-1 Plan to book shows with both new and existing customers?

Yes, the 3-2-1 Plan can be used to book shows with both new and existing customers. For new customers, the focus may be on introducing them to Pampered Chef and booking their first show. For existing customers, the focus may be on booking a repeat show or a show with their friends and family.

4. Is the 3-2-1 Plan only for booking in-home shows, or can it be used for virtual shows as well?

The 3-2-1 Plan can be used for both in-home and virtual shows. The goal is to book as many shows as possible, whether they are in-person or online. Consultants can adapt the plan to fit their individual business needs.

5. How long should I continue using the 3-2-1 Plan?

The 3-2-1 Plan is a continuous system that can be used throughout a consultant's career with Pampered Chef. It is a great way to consistently build and maintain a strong customer base and book shows. Consultants can adjust the frequency of calls as needed, but the key is to stay consistent and persistent with the plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefmatula
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies