• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When is the best time to make phone calls?

In summary, Pampered Chef representatives typically make calls during regular business hours, but can also accommodate calls during evenings and weekends. Customers can schedule a call at a specific time and the average call length is between 15-30 minutes. If unable to answer a call, customers can request a call back at a more convenient time. Pampered Chef does not make calls on major holidays to ensure work-life balance for employees.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Just wondering ... what time do you call potential hosts?

I've been working a LOT of night shifts lately (second shift) and it's hard to set aside a "power hour" because I assume or know that most people have day jobs. That leaves only the weekend ... and you know what they say about the "best laid plans ...."

I usually call about 7-8 or 6:30-7:30. Depends on the host. I usually ask the best times. It's great if I can do it in the morning while they are at work.Sunday nights usually work pretty well for the weekend. More people seem to be home.

I try to set regular office hours. I ask people when the best time to reach them is so when I go to call them I am more likely to get a live person. I ask for daytime numbers since that's when I spend the most time in my office. There really is no best time for everyone. Call when you can! It's better than not calling at all. :)

Related to When is the best time to make phone calls?

What Time Do You Make Calls?

At Pampered Chef, our representatives typically make calls during regular business hours, which are Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm. However, our representatives may also make calls during evenings and weekends, depending on the needs of our customers and hosts.

Can I Schedule a Call at a Specific Time?

Yes, you can schedule a call at a specific time with one of our representatives. We understand that our customers have busy schedules, so we are happy to accommodate specific call times whenever possible.

How Long Does a Call Usually Last?

The length of a call can vary depending on the reason for the call and the needs of our customers. On average, a call can last between 15-30 minutes. However, if you have specific questions or concerns, our representatives are happy to take the time to address them all.

Can I Request a Call Back?

Yes, if you are unable to answer a call from one of our representatives, you can request a call back at a more convenient time. Our representatives will do their best to accommodate your schedule and call back at a time that works for you.

Do You Make Calls on Holidays?

At Pampered Chef, we value our employees' work-life balance and recognize the importance of spending time with loved ones during holidays. Therefore, we do not make calls on major holidays such as Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Year's Day. Our representatives will resume making calls on the next business day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefmatula
  • gilchrist_pchef