• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

29 Minutes - Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites

In summary, the ingredients for the Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites include whole grain bread crumbs, boneless skinless chicken breasts, garlic powder, onion powder, dried parsley, salt, pepper, and olive oil. To make the chicken bites, preheat the oven to 400°F, season the chicken with spices, coat with bread crumbs, and bake for 20 minutes. Different types of bread crumbs can be used, but whole grain adds extra nutrients. The chicken bites can be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven. They can be served with various dipping sauces or a homemade sauce made with Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and herbs.
tinat51796
I want to make these for dinner tonight but I don't have any ranch dressing mix. Do you think I can use good seasons zesty italian dressing mix instead? I really want to make them but i don't want to go out to the store. thanks!

why not give it a try? I often substitute spices or spice mixes when I don't have exactly what a recipe calls for. I often find my family likes the "new and improved" version better! Experiment... it is freeing!

I would think it would work! It will have a different flavor, but the Italian seasoning will go well with the chicken too!

I think it sounds good! I often marinate my chicken in Italian Dressing - that is one of our favorite marinades - so I think it would be great using it this way too!

We LOVE the chicken bites from the 29 Minutes cookbook!

Well...how did they taste?

1. What are the ingredients for the Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites?

The ingredients for the Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites include whole grain bread crumbs, boneless skinless chicken breasts, garlic powder, onion powder, dried parsley, salt, pepper, and olive oil.

2. How do I make the Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites?

To make the Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites, start by preheating your oven to 400°F. Cut the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces and season with garlic powder, onion powder, dried parsley, salt, and pepper. Roll the chicken pieces in whole grain bread crumbs and place them on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.

3. Can I use a different type of bread crumbs for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of bread crumbs you prefer for this recipe. However, using whole grain bread crumbs will add extra fiber and nutrients to the chicken bites.

4. Can I make these chicken bites ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the chicken bites ahead of time and store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. To reheat, simply place them in the oven at 350°F for 5-10 minutes, or until heated through.

5. Are there any recommended dipping sauces for the Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites?

Yes, you can serve the chicken bites with your favorite dipping sauce, such as BBQ sauce, honey mustard, or ranch dressing. You can also make a homemade sauce by mixing together Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and your choice of herbs and seasonings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kathijenkins
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kathijenkins
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • DebPC