• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2006 Incentive Trip for Canadian Consultants

In summary, the 2006 incentive trip for one or two people is going to be in Neuvo Vallarta, Mexico in February 2007. The trip for one is for two days, and the trip for two is for four days. The hotel room is 1,000 square feet, with its own private balcony. It is all inclusive - meals, drinks, alcoholic beverages, 24 hour room service, in-room mini bar, water sports, tennis... The pool is 23,000 square feet! There is live entertainment every night! The points requirements are a little less than last year. There are many ways to earn bonus points. When a new recruit qualifies, the recruiter gets 1000 points and the recruit gets 5000 points. If that recruit
Marg
WOW!!

The 2006 Incentive trip for one or two people is going to be the same place and the same time in February 2007. The trip for one is for two days, the trip for two is for 4 days.
The hotel room is 1,000 square feet, with it's own private balcony. It is all inclusive - meals, drinks, alcoholic beverages, 24 hour room service, in-room mini bar, water sports, tennis...
The pool is 23,000 square feet! There is live entertainment every night!
WHERE?? Neuvo Vallarta, Mexico!

The points reqirements are a little less than last year!! And there are lots of ways to earn bonus points!!
When a new recruit qualifies, the recruiter gets 1000 pts and the recruit gets 5000 pts!
If that recruit earns bonus 3, both of you get 1000 pts.
Promote to Director and get 2,500!
Receive 2,500 for each upper diretor promotion.
For each Director or upper level Director promoted in your first line, you earn 2500 pts!

30,000 Senior Executive Trip for one (2)
32,000 Senior Executive Trip for two(4)
34,000 Executive Director Trip for one (2)
36,000 Senior Director Trip for one (2)
38,000 Advanced Director Trip for one (2)
40,000 Director Trip for one (2)
42,000 Future Director Trip for one (1)/ Executive Director Trip for two (4)
45,000 Consultant Trip for one
50,000 Senior Director Trip for 2 (4)
58,000 Advanced Director Trip for 2 (4)
64,000 Director Trip for 2 (4)
67,500 Future Director Trip for 2 (2)
70,000 Consultant Trip for 2

The new products have already been posted in another thread and we are running the same pan-o-rama promotion to earn the new cookware - it;s awesome!! All of us who attended leadership recieved a small covered saucepan!

I AM GOING TO MEXICO, BABY! Who's with me???

Marg,

Are ALL are products the same as the US? It seems there's usually a few we DON'T get. Like we still don't have the digital thermometer, silicone mitt, double boiler, etc.

Thanks for sharing the incentive trips. Really wish we had more levels like the US though. With my 26,000 in sales in 2005 I could have actually earned one. :(

Nope, the product list in Canada isnt entirely the same. If you go to the HO website, and click on "worldwide" you can select Canada and take a look at our products. Obviously, right now the new products won't be in this area, but you will get a view of the current products and see what the differences are. I have to say, though, that the lines used to be very much different and now there are relatively few differences.

Alison

Thanks Alison but I too am a Canadian consultant and know what are products are ;)
I also have a US catelog in front of me and that's how I know of the current differences. I'm just wondering what we aren't getting in the new season that they are. I've been sending by email to everyone who asks the attachments I have of the US consultant (obviously shared with me) and have ALL their info. I have none of ours though and was just curious. :)
I even added a link on this site to see pictures of the new products but really just want to know which ones were NOT getting that the US is :(

Canadian Products:rolleyes: Could some one please list the Canadian products, or did we get all that the U.S. got. :)

Wait to here what we are selling next,
Sandi

I was going to type it all here but just noticed the Canadian KCN is on our CC finally. Everything is there. Looks like we're NOT getting the silicone bbq basting brush and bottle or the basket liner and that's about it. It also doesn't mention the pink HWC that the US is getting. We ARE getting the silicone mitt that the US already has.

HTH,

I got home from leadership last night (Canadian) Here is the new product list:

Restyle Quikstir pitcher (both sizes)
Chillzanne Sectional Server
Barbecue Fork
Barbecue Jumbo Turner
6 cup Muffin Stone
Pizza Party Set
The following 3 items in 3 colours- aquamarine, sea green and turquoise
Microfiber Towel
Hot Pad/Trivet
Small Mix'n Scraper

Flexible Funnels
Twixit Clips in new colours
Tattersal Towel Set
Silicone Oven Mitt
Stainless Double Balloon Whisk
Easy Read Mini Measure Cup
Small Bowl Caddy
Rectangle Stand
Three Tier Stand
Coffee and More Cups
Seasons Best
Hooked on Fish Recipe Cards
Executive Cookware
BBQ Basting Bottle
Silicone Basting Brush

KcnAll of the new spring products (With MUCH prettier colors than last year) are in the KCN which is now posted.

Have a look! :)

Michelle

Jodi,
We are getting the silicone BBQ basting brush and bottle - I think it's a mid-season product. But it definitely is in the new spring/summer catalogue. :D

Marg, I'm in!!!I'll be there, soaking up the sun...

I'll be at the March Regional meeting in Toronto - are you going to that?

Esther

I'll be there, Esther. I just registered. :D

I wish they still had regional meetings in London... Toronto means I would have to take a whole day off work and I just can't swing that at this time. I hope it is a good meeting. I will miss it!

Alison

Alison,
The success seminar in Toronto is on March 4th, which is a Saturday - does that make a difference? Perhaps you can come after all. :D

Marg said:
Alison,
The success seminar in Toronto is on March 4th, which is a Saturday - does that make a difference? Perhaps you can come after all. :D

I don't have a 9-5 M-F job. Sometimes I wish I did. I teach on Saturdays and I have already scheduled one weekend off in March. I don't know how much my assistant is willing to tolerate PLUS, she (my assistant) JUST joined PC on Tuesday. I'm not sure how thats going to work yet... Ah well. Please share the good stuff when you get home!

Alison

1. How can I qualify for the 2006 Incentive Trip for Canadian Consultants?

To qualify for the 2006 Incentive Trip, Canadian Consultants must achieve a minimum of $15,000 in sales during the qualification period of January 1, 2006 to December 31, 2006. This must also include at least $5,000 in sales from non-Canadian customers.

2. When and where is the 2006 Incentive Trip for Canadian Consultants taking place?

The 2006 Incentive Trip will take place from May 17-21, 2006 in sunny Cancun, Mexico.

3. Can I bring a guest on the 2006 Incentive Trip for Canadian Consultants?

Yes, you are allowed to bring one guest with you on the trip. However, your guest must be at least 18 years old and must pay for their own airfare and hotel accommodations.

4. What is included in the 2006 Incentive Trip for Canadian Consultants?

The trip includes round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations for four nights, all-inclusive meals and drinks, and various group activities and excursions. Please note that any additional purchases or expenses will be the responsibility of the individual.

5. Can I transfer my 2006 Incentive Trip for Canadian Consultants to another year?

No, the 2006 Incentive Trip cannot be transferred to another year. It is only valid for the scheduled dates of May 17-21, 2006 in Cancun, Mexico.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefEsther
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • minersmix