• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

12 Days of Christmas Catalog Show

In summary, the consultant shared how she does a mystery host show in December and it is a great way to get people involved with shows. There are different "roles" that participants play and at the end, there is a drawing.
Spring
I did this last year. I had about 7 and 5 actually close they're show. I way made my money back. I usually do craft fairs in November so I get the Free Products from those and I don't have to put any money into the catalog shows.

Attachments

• 12 Days of Christmas Catalog Show Rules.doc
    82 KB · Views: 1,006
  • Twelve Days of Christmas Catalog Show Concept.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 864
great idea here!!!! I am forwarding the concept on to my team, and I think I will give it a shot as well- what do you have to lose?

I may have to try this

Here are a few flyers that I got off of here

They just need to be updated

(Boy, I think that I wrote this before)

They are for Nov & Dec

:chef:

Attachments

• 12 Days of Christmas Host Bonus 001 11 November.doc
    67 KB · Views: 781
  • 12 Days of Christmas Host Bonus 001 11 November - text only.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 423
  • 12 Days of Christmas Host Bonus 001 12 December 2007.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 620
  • 12 Days of Christmas Host Bonus 001 12 December - text only.doc
    23 KB · Views: 389
I have always done this is December but NOVEMBER WOULD BE WAY BETTER! Thanks for the reminder - great for SAT month! :)

Great idea!
Of course, That song is going to be stuck in my head now!:sing:

This is a fantastic idea! I'm going to call my contacts and get this going!!!

Thank you for sharing!

I think I understand this (at first I thought it was 1 catalog show with 12 participants, but I now understand it's 12 different shows). For the "e-mail loop," is this participants giving the consultant information, and the consultant is then sending a daily e-mail? Or, is the consultant setting up a group, like on Yahoo?

This is such a great idea! I did a mystery host show back in August but this will be a great way to get people involved with shows for the holidays. Thanks for sharing all the information and details behind how to make it work!

I love this idea. Quick question though. In the "concept" it says to have everyone choose a "role". Is there anything that goes along with that role? What exactly do you do with that?

Do you have a mystery "winning" role? Does each role get something (to be announced at the end)? Do you do a drawing?

I know, a ton of questions, but I was curious how the "roles" played out.

Thanks in advance! :)

i know this is old but somehow i managed to find it! lol i was just wondering i about these 'roles' as well! sorry for bringing up year old posts!

pc_jessica said:
i know this is old but somehow i managed to find it! lol i was just wondering i about these 'roles' as well! sorry for bringing up year old posts!

Thank you for bringing this up!! I love this idea and I'm running with it!!!:D

This is a fun and smart idea! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

1. What is the "12 Days of Christmas Catalog Show"?

The "12 Days of Christmas Catalog Show" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the holiday season. It features 12 different products from our catalog, with one product being highlighted each day for 12 days.

2. How do I participate in the "12 Days of Christmas Catalog Show"?

To participate in the "12 Days of Christmas Catalog Show," simply attend or host a Pampered Chef party during the promotion period. The host or guest can choose one of the 12 featured products for half price with a minimum purchase of $75.

3. Can I choose which product I want for half price?

Yes, you can choose any of the 12 featured products for half price with a minimum purchase of $75. However, each product will only be available for half price on its designated day during the promotion period.

4. How long does the "12 Days of Christmas Catalog Show" last?

The promotion lasts for 12 days, with one product being featured each day. The specific dates of the promotion may vary each year, so be sure to check our website or catalog for the exact dates.

5. Can I combine the "12 Days of Christmas Catalog Show" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "12 Days of Christmas Catalog Show" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, our regular host rewards and guest specials are still available during the promotion period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
bsaxman
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kimmienova
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies